Will Donald Trump Be Impeached Before His Term Ends?

by Brokeback Watchtower 57 Replies latest social current

• Simon
    Simon

The democrats are in complete disarray, they are still obsessing about identity politics and trivia and Clinton's email server debacle is still a millstone around their neck - they need to have a very obvious and public bonfire of everything "Clinton" in the party, Wasserman Schultz and so on, really clean house.

Then start talking honestly about things - race, religion, you name it.

Until they do that, whatever Trump does wrong, he looks like the only guy telling it like it is and that is a very very sad state of affairs.

The latest nonsense about how involved the Russians were in the election is of little interest to normal voters. They made up their own mind and it looks like the machinery of government is simply being used when it's clear that Clinton was in the wrong esp. when they didn't even inspect the server first-hand (I said at the time that she needed to hand over the entire server and forfeit the right to privacy of her own emails).

I despair of the stupidity of the regressive left. True libertarians have been seriously let down because of them.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

One thing that can be certain is if its known that the Russia hackers were in someway in contact with Trump's campaign managers, the shit is going to hit the fan.

I agree with Simon in that it was really the democratic party's fault for supporting a candidate that the general public found or assumed was incompetent. That weighted anchor dragged Hillary down to such a extent that many said nah I'll go for the rich successful businessman and successful reality TV celebrity.

My guess would be more that Trump resigns the office with acceptance that he's not totally qualified or the best person for the job and he lacked from a general broad base of support because of that realization.

Maybe I'm just dreaming in speculation though ?

• kairos
    kairos

Isn't this the same crowd that said Trump wouldn't win the election?

I think a bunch of you owe me fake bet winnings...

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Isn't this the same crowd that said Trump wouldn't win the election?

A buddy of mine said "Trump Would Never Win"..

I told him..
    Image result for Never underestimate the power of stupid people

Then he asked..

"How many stupid people could there possibly be?"

Enough to win the $100.00 he wanted to bet me.....LOL!!..

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Will Trump be impeached before his term ends?

Personally I'd feel safer for the fate of humanity if he was impeached before his term even begins!

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

I hope the US government enacts regulation in the future to prevent embarrassing situations like this moron suffering from a personality disorder becoming president from ever happening again. At least some type some kind of appropriate psychoanalysis recommending them safe for the job of running a country. After all many lives are in the balance and it seems like the most human thing to do.

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

Brokeback Watchtower,

I hope the US government enacts regulation in the future to prevent embarrassing situations like this moron suffering from a personality disorder becoming president from ever happening again. At least some type some kind of appropriate psychoanalysis recommending them safe for the job of running a country.

There should be an IQ test, a psychopathy test, and a geopolitical test given to every candidate of any party before they can even be considered for public office.

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

I believe that it's not what Trump does that will endanger us but what he will not do. The Russians can overrun Eastern Europe and he would just cower and do nothing.

• Brokeback Watchtower
  • Brokeback Watchtower

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit