Will Donald Trump Be Impeached Before His Term Ends?

by Brokeback Watchtower 57 Replies latest social current

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

I think another issue that he is facing is divesting himself of all his business interest that will interfere with his running the US governing properly and not to fatten his wallet from favors his high office can grant.

This is going to be a major hurdle Donald Trump and he never really thought it through and he is very likely going to let his narcissistic personality disorder get him all fumbled up with lying and cheating when it comes to that,, but for sure he will be under a lot of scrutiny in these dealings which could lead to impeachment. This narcissist is under a lot of pressure and his speech about all kinds things will keep getting meaner he can't help it he's got the disorder, just keep him away from the nukes for god sake.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Village Idiot - "...The Russians can overrun Eastern Europe and he would just cower and do nothing."

I don't think he'll cower so much as just not give a shit.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Stealth - "Someone in the CIA will eliminate him..."

Nixon was apparently engaged in an ongoing - albeit quiet - feud with the CIA, and they weren't the ones who brought him down.

'Course these days, the CIA's a lot scarier than it used to be...

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

Vidiot,

I don't think he'll cower so much as just not give a shit.

You have a point.

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

From the LA Times:

The president elect comes to the job with the habits of an entrepreneur and a showman, not a manager of large organization. He's known for making decisions based on the last advice he heard. He makes policy pronouncements on Twitter, often without his aides knowing in advance.

"Trump is further behind on taking control of the bureaucracy than any President in history."

"Trump has never dealt with a bureaucracy like this," Light said. "His businesses are flat, and that's fine. But the federal government is arguably the least flat organization there is; it has 63 layers of executives and managers."

http://www.latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la-oe-mcmanus-trump-chaos-20170108-story.html

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

I can barely believe I'm saying this, but I'm actually starting to feel a measure of sympathy for the United States government.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower
    Vid,
    I can barely believe I'm saying this, but I'm actually starting to feel a measure of sympathy for the United States government

I know what you mean. They are going to have their hands full with this guy as commander and chief.

• Emma
    Emma

I don't think he will do any of the real work of being president. This is just a business opportunity for him; he's already making deals and mixing his business with national activities - Japan meeting right after election. If the GOP can get what they want done, which they will, they don't care what he does. He may not be Putin's puppet but doesn't mean he isn't a puppet! I think the mid term elections will be interesting. If he alienates the public, could bring an unpredictable result. Could be that Pence and Ryan run the country. Frightening.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit