Will Donald Trump Be Impeached Before His Term Ends?

by Brokeback Watchtower 57 Replies latest social current

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Yeah I agree with OutLaw.

I reckon Trump is as likely to blow us all up before he gets impeached. Scary times.

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

ShirleyW,

"Will the orange moron be impeached before his term ends?"

We can only hope so.

It will make no difference as far as the advancement of the ultra-conservative agenda since Mike Pence will become president if Trump is successfully impeached.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

I think it's possible because even the republicans don't like him. Because he's unpredictable it maybe a good idea too. Almost all politicians are scum but this guy is definitely a big ? mark!!!

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter

I'm thinking his willful failure to be briefed by the CIA about Russian election tampering and not understanding diplomatic protocall.

Making off handed statements without proper research about the mater.

I doubt this rises to the level of "high crimes and misdemeanors" constituting grounds for impeachment. It takes more than boorish behavior to be given the boot. He also has an anti-impeachment insurance policy: Pence.

I think it's more likely he will be frustrated and ineffective, having alienated all the Democrats and many influential Republicans in Congress. Pointing a finger and saying "You're Fired!" isn't the way it works in the halls of government.

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

First day in the Oval office. Mr president we have a serious problem with Russia, it's critical..

Trump:Hold on for a second I need to text this person back, he called me a moron

But Mr President our country could be facing a major conflict.

Trump:You don't get it, he called me an ass.

• Cold Steel
    Cold Steel
    Brokeback Watchtower ยป I'm thinking his willful failure to be briefed by the CIA about Russian election tampering and not understanding diplomatic protocol.
    Making off handed statements without proper research about the mater. He's an outsider when it comes to running the government that will make big mistakes at every turn because he seems clueless when it comes to running a government.

No, I'm sure the rabid radical Left want to see it that way, but remember, they're not used to having their asses handed to them. They're still going through denial. In fact, I predict once Americans discover they've been snookered by the Left into believing President Trump is a racist, he'll easily win reelection.

There are two extremes. One is the far right, fueled by Alex Jones. The other is Arianna Huffington on the extreme Left. Both have their spin. Jones favors Trump and Huffington backs Obama and Clinton.

Because of their reckless foreign policy, Obama and Clinton had the country on the verge of war with Russia. Only Trump's victory saved us from that war. As for the CIA, Trump would be better off listening to military intelligence. The CIA hopefully will be gutted by Trump and reorganized.

Congress will only impeach a president if there's gross corruption, and since it didn't impeach Obama, impeaching Trump would be nigh unto impossible. (We still have no idea who he is, what his educational background is or even where he was born. (And him posting that forged birth certificate was a crime; so why did no one vett him? Or that fake birth certificate?)

Only time will tell, though!

• azor
    azor

Everyone seems to forget about the mid term election. It is highly and historically likely that the democrats will regain power in the House and Senate now that the republicans have all three. It is very possible that you will see that be a campaign issue in 2018. I don't give this narcissist long before people start seeing who he really is.

For goodness sake he is claiming that he has Intel no one else does regarding Russian involvement with election hacking. This is Intel that disagrees with the CIA, and the FBI. My guess is he's getting it from the Russians. Most of the claims coming from him and his supporters against Clinton during the campaign was straight from the Russian media.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Finkelstein - "I think Trump carries with him a lot of unknown corruption hidden away..."

I'm surprised he's able to manage, considering just how much known corruption he publicly carries along for the world to see. :smirk:

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    GLTirebiter - "He also has an anti-impeachment insurance policy: Pence."

Hate to say it, but yeah.

If Trump is dumped, you've automatically got his veep successor - a right-wing religious nut - in the Oval Office.

Makes you wonder if Trump actually planned it that way.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

Just an idea but since the 35 Russians have been expelled for cyber attacks and trying to influence the election that have another election declare this one invalid do to hostile action from the Russian hacks or just make Hilary next president by default or something since she did get the majority from the population forget all these electorial college vote overruling the populous vote. That way we don't go through a chain Trump appointees to getting them one by one out of the presidency. Could be a lot quicker in a long run.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit