So, what REALLY happened on September 11, a.k.a. the unknowns...???

by reporter 145 Replies latest social current

• Jayson
    Jayson

Yeru- The presidents aren't aliens they are clones. They are replicated by the Raelian cult. <http://www.alienlovebite.com/cults.htm> This French born Canadian based alien movement has already taken most governments and news agencies in the world. Think about it. It's a cult, their French, and their hiding in Canada. Do you see the connection to 9/11? That's how these guys can be seen in the Middle East after the planes crashed? They were alien clones. Just like Bush and Clinton.

I'm also safe using my space time differential belt.

• Bendrr
    Bendrr

This is just so damn ridiculous! Yeah George W. Bush was behind it. He is a republican after all, and we all learned during the Clinton administration that republicans want to kill old people, return minorities to the "Jim Crow" era, and destroy the environment.

Yep, makes perfect sense to me. The man stole the election and then directed a "fake" terrorist attack to elicit public support for an attack on two huge threats, Afghanistan and Iraq.

God I wish Algore had been president! Then there would have been no 9/11 or war on terror. The terrorists would have just left us alone because Algore would have been busy leading the country in more important things. Like raising taxes for the rich so he could give the money to the poor. Or disarming the law-abiding American gun owners domestic terrorists. Oooh, I almost forgot! More midnight basketball!

Wake up, y'all!!! You can sit around reading conspiracies into every single even in history! For instance: someone made a sarcastic remark that said Elvis killed JFK. Well I tell you that Elvis had nothing to do with it. He was already living on this private island. The very island that Tupac is now living on while he plans his big comeback. Elvis didn't do it, Jackie did! You know that film where after JFK is shot she goes over the trunk of the car? She's handing off the gun to the Secret Service agent! Jackie whacked JFK over Marilyn Monroe. Don't believe me? Watch the film again closely!

Get my point?

It pisses me off to no end when I hear my government blamed for some super secret conspiracy in national tragedies like 9/11 or Oklahoma City. I shed tears over what happened like everybody else but some of y'all just don't damn get it! Look, if the "conspirators" came to a point where they need something like 9/11 to further their plans then martial law and "the big takeover" is going to be right behind it. The 9/11 attacks made me think of that movie "The Seige" and honestly I was expecting something along those lines at least in Washington and New York. And were it a conspiracy, there would have been more attacks in the last couple of years. But there haven't been. Now I'll bet you good money that there've been other plans and other attempts since 9/11. If this whole thing is a government conspiracy we would have heard about foiled attempts and they would have been used to further the conspirators' agenda, which as we all know is the loss of our freedoms. But I haven't heard of a single one, have you? Why? Because if there were other attacks planned, and like I said I do believe there were, Bush turned the CIA and others loose to do their job. I garantee you that more than one would-be terrorist got whacked by a group of guys dressed in black.

This conspiracy shit has gotten really old. You want conspiracy? I'll give you a damn conspiracy! It's the conspiracy by many in Congress to maintain the status quo. It's the conspiracy to maintain their power by maintaining and expanding a constituency that depends on them for a paycheck that comes from a smaller and smaller group of taxpayers that pay more and more of the taxes. They don't need to slam jetliners into skyscrapers for that, they just need to keep redistributing wealth.

Get over it already! Go out and vote, for cryin' out loud!

Mike.

• IronGland
    IronGland

The whole Carlyle Group thing is kinda strange, though. You know, with George Sr. being on the board and the bin-laden family being major shareholders.

"Like everyone else in the United States, the group stood transfixed as the events of September 11 unfolded. Present were former secretary of defense Frank Carlucci, former secretary of state James Baker III, and representatives of the bin Laden family. This was not some underground presidential bunker or Central Intelligence Agency interrogation room. It was the Ritz-Carlton in Washington, D.C., the plush setting for the annual investor conference of one of the most powerful, well-connected, and secretive companies in the world: the Carlyle Group. And since September 11, this little-known company has become unexpectedly important."--Quoted from http://www.redherring.com/vc/2002/0111/947.html.--

"

• Jayson
    Jayson

Who's Algore?

• Jayson
    Jayson

You know I kind of like this make the shit up as you go thing. It's so much easier than providing links and sources and such to back up what one says. Gosh, it's cool to be European.

Hey Mike what's the .cal of the gun in my face? Or is that just a shit's&giggles pic and not you? I just got a new 9mm S&W.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

I bury Paul

• Stan Conroy
    Stan Conroy

"You know I kind of like this make the shit up as you go thing. It's so much easier than providing links and sources and such to back up what one says. Gosh, it's cool to be European."

And you would believe it if there were links and references?

Ya, right.

Rather than consider possibilities that things are not as they are portrayed, people start to joke about Martians and Bush flying the planes himself.

Typical. Did you learn that trick from the media, maybe CNN, the Comedy News Network?

For those interested, check these links:

http://tbrnews.org/Archives/a481.htm

http://tbrnews.org/Archives/controling.htm

Stan

• seawolf
    seawolf

When it comes to September 11, there are a lot of things that don't quite make sense. It all reminds me of "Operation Northwoods."

Code named Operation Northwoods, the plans reportedly included the possible assassination of Cuban émigrés, sinking boats of Cuban refugees on the high seas, hijacking planes, blowing up a U.S. ship, and even orchestrating violent terrorism in U.S. cities.
    The plans were developed as ways to trick the American public and the international community into supporting a war to oust Cuba's then new leader, communist Fidel Castro.
    America's top military brass even contemplated causing U.S. military casualties, writing: "We could blow up a U.S. ship in Guantanamo Bay and blame Cuba," and, "casualty lists in U.S. newspapers would cause a helpful wave of national indignation."

http://abcnews.go.com/sections/us/DailyNews/jointchiefs_010501.html

Who was really behind it?
    Senator Bob Graham, Chairman and Vice Chairman of the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence:

GWEN IFILL: Senator Graham, are there elements in this report, which are classified that Americans should know about but can't?

SEN. BOB GRAHAM: Yes, going back to your question about what was the greatest surprise. I agree with what Senator Shelby said the degree to which agencies were not communicating was certainly a surprise but also I was surprised at the evidence that there were foreign governments involved in facilitating the activities of at least some of the terrorists in the United States.

I am stunned that we have not done a better job of pursuing that to determine if other terrorists received similar support and, even more important, if the infrastructure of a foreign government assisting terrorists still exists for the current generation of terrorists who are here planning the next plots.

To me that is an extremely significant issue and most of that information is classified, I think overly-classified. I believe the American people should know the extent of the challenge that we face in terms of foreign government involvement. That would motivate the government to take action.

GWEN IFILL: Are you suggesting that you are convinced that there was a state sponsor behind 9/11?

SEN. BOB GRAHAM: I think there is very compelling evidence that at least some of the terrorists were assisted not just in financing -- although that was part of it -- by a sovereign foreign government and that we have been derelict in our duty to track that down, make the further case, or find the evidence that would indicate that that is not true and we can look for other reasons why the terrorists were able to function so effectively in the United States.

GWEN IFILL: Do you think that will ever become public, which countries you're talking about?

SEN. BOB GRAHAM: It will become public at some point when it's turned over to the archives, but that's 20 or 30 years from now. And, we need to have this information now because it's relevant to the threat that the people of the United States are facing today.

So I guess we'll find out in 20 or 30 years eh? http://www.pbs.org/newshour/bb/congress/july-dec02/intelligence_12-11.html

Why don't you hear MORE of this in the news? One quote that I've always remembered reading is this one:

“The Central Intelligence Agency owns anyone of any significance in the major media.” -Former CIA Director William Colby

oh, and everyone knows that Monica Lewinsky was the head lizard at the white house. *cough*

• Jayson
    Jayson

yep seawolf just proved it. Bush was behind 9/11. For those still not convinced of the now exposed alliance between the center of the earth beings and the French Canadian clones from Mars think about the moon conspiracy. We never went there. The radiation would kill any puney human made of carbon. It was all done at Area 51. Bush did that to. The clone drones run the CIA. No one is safe from their mind control. Now get in line and support the war on terror or Bush will have to kill thousands of Americans and Europeans in more conspiracies. It's up to all of you. Support the neo-conservatives or face the consequences. "Resistance is futile."

• Jayson

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit