When You See a JW Do You Get Flustered?

by minimus 104 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

We are now in two different worlds!

• flipper
    flipper

No, not at all. Quite the opposite. I try to make them think and get them flustered

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

I'm an introvert so I don't like being the one to initiate a conversation. And I've got the luck to live in a large, JW dwelling apartment so I see them every day.

• Tom Harley
    Tom Harley

Says Outlaw: "In general, JW`s and their WBT$ Literature Carts are ignored.."

If we stay, we will address someone more civil. It is not necessary to stay, for I have an entire circuit of real people who like me, and I them.

• Tom Harley
    Tom Harley

Says Toes Up: It drives them crazy when you give them NOTHING!

Actually, I prefer it that way. Why would I want to speak to someone who does not want to speak with me?

• zeb
    zeb

no, I don't.

I was annoyed the other day when a sr dropped around and was complaining about cleaning up her husbands shed...

"I get so sick of cleaning up sheds". Its a fair bet he gets sick of her interfering with his area too. Talk about a control freak.!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Says Outlaw: "In general, JW`s and their WBT$ Literature Carts are ignored.."

If we stay, we will address someone more civil. ....Tom Harley

People aren`t interested in your WatchTarded "Dooms Day" Message..

If you're ignored, no one is being uncivil to you..

It`s more likely they are being kind, by not laughing at you..

It is not necessary to stay,

Which shows everyone the importance of your WBT$ "Dooms Day" Message..

You don`t even care about it..

for I have an entire circuit of real people who like me, and I them.

If they broke WBT$ Rules..

You`d stab them in the back, just as quickly as they`d stab you in the back..

There Are No Real Friends in WBT$ World..
    Image result for Stabbed in the back

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

I am so over it. If I see a jobo I know, it's up to them if they speak. If not they can go and......well, you know the rest!

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

Nope.

I find they seem to get flustered though. Since leaving i've had the following:

A bus driver from my old hall, he was with the inspector so HAD to be nice pleasant to me. I smiled and said hello and he did the same back.

My mother in law, she saw me then stopped in the street, took out her mobile phone and pretended to text someone.

My sister in law, saw me in the street too late to cross the street to avoid me, she took out her phone and pretended to talk to someone.

A brother from my old hall stared me down at a bus stop. I smiled and said hello, he kept staring with a serious face. His 20yo daughter was with him... who's inactive with 3 children from different dads and smoking a cigarette.

No love lost there. Im not the one in a mental prison.

• Tom Harley
    Tom Harley

Okay, Outlaw has shown himself to be an assassin nutjob - reach a hand out in reconciliation and find your arm bitten off at the elbow. Surely, any mental health professional would conclude it. I mean, have I shown myself to be anything but joy and love here?

Possibly, there are others here who do not fulfill certain stereotypes to the tee.

Sparky1, for example, tries to do damage control and extends me a warm welcome. Many of my friends are here, he says,even ones who amounted to something! That's good, for they are so mean to me over there, always kicking ass and making me do stuff I don't want to do.

#somethngtellsmewearenotinkansasanymmoretoto

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit