Dansk, where art thou ?

by Hamas 54 Replies latest jw friends

• Hamas
    Hamas

Hello Dansk.

Glad you turned up alive and well.

I was thinking that myself... nobody seems to want to take action. Shunned father was very serious about it, so good for him.

I am thinking of setting up a new website ; a militant branch of Apostates.

Maybe I should call it Watchtower Liberation Organization ( WLO )

I am totally serious about this. Maybe when I have time I shall do it.

• Dansk
    Dansk

Hi Hamas,

Glad you turned up alive and well.

I was never dead - apart from the 19 years I spent in Watchtower!

Maybe I'll see you when the Foxes come into the Red Devils' den!

Best,

Dansk

• Brummie
    Brummie

Dansk you read this part so I'm gonna remove it.

BTW What are the initials of that friend of yours?

Brummie

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

I'm really enjoying the comments on this thread. And I'm also glad Dansk is back to visit with us.

HS, Englishman and Mulan reflect some of my same thoughts.
    As JWs we were so short-sighted that we viewed the world through our JW mindset. And sometimes as xjws getting rid of that mindset takes more time than we realize.

For instance, the Catholic church has done horrible things to people for hundreds of years and yet it is still flourishing. The WTBTs is doing "horrible" things to our loved ones, thus it makes it personal for us to want to expose what they are like. But when you look at the big picture, JWs are very few compared to the rest of organized religions.

I knew after reading Ray's books that if Ray in the position that he had in the WTBTs, and he was dearly loved with his truly christian attitude at Bethel, if he didn't make more of a fall-out when he left who else would?

Yes there have been several that have chipped away at the foundation of the WTBTs and that is great. But make it fall? You might as well be hoping for Armegedon.

I've spent enough years putting in "work" for a make believe dream. Helping individuals and living your life well is the best thing we can do. It is not easy. You cannot just snap your fingers and others will see what you have awoken to. But there is no guilt about living life. Whether I help someone or not to leave a mind control group is not my main purpose in life but it does give me thrills when I can reach someone. Living life is a struggle in itself when confronted with changing views, morals and goals. I think those are the things we have to constantly be reviewing and then learn to adjust as we live life well.

I hope hubby and I get to meet you at E-man's bbq next month, Dansk. I'm sure we'll have a lot to talk about.

Hugs,
    Joy

• Dansk
    Dansk

Brummie,

I do a tacky little journal (The Kingdom Publishers Journal) and an annual exjw convention to support exjws in England

Please tell me more as I'm seriously interested. PM me if you like!

Cheers,

Dansk

• Mulan
    Mulan

Dansk I sent you a message through the board.

• Dansk
    Dansk

Mulan, I replied

• shamus
    shamus

Dansk,

• shamus
    shamus

Glad to see that you're back!

• Dansk
    Dansk

Shamus,