Is White Nationalism A Major Problem In Your Opinion?

by minimus 78 Replies latest jw friends

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

I'm thinkinging that >>I<< must be responsible.

The 28-yeat-old Australian man charged with murder in connection with terrorist shootings at two New Zealand mosqueswas a frequent traveler who spent time in Pakistan, Turkey and Bulgaria, among other countries in recent years.

To residents of his former hometown, the murderer seemed a "relatively normal" person.

He had no criminal history in New Zealand or Australia and had NOT drawn the attention of the intelligence community for extremist views.

He used to work at the Big River Squash & Fitness Centre in the northern New South Wales town of Grafton.

OK, so there's your first "Red Flag" he worked at a Fitness Center and may have known how to play Squash.

Fitness Centers are generally not recognized as the places that the intelligensia congregate at, and everyone knows that REAL men can't even spell squash,, let alone play yhe game.

So yeah, I'm thinkinging that >>I<< must be responsible for the actions of this pathetic waste of skin because I am proud of not having any Wakandan heritage.

Boo Hoo, I wish I were a wog!

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Joe134cd, I urge you to continue experimenting with various English spellings for the Muslim house of worship. It is inevitable that given eternity, you will stumble on the correct English spelling. The question then becomes, "How many angels will herald your discovery? How will you know you've found it?"

Could I send you a paperback dictionary for your birthday? Please?

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Bad_Wolf suggested, "With that said, I think all cultures/races, except ones that oppress and goal of world domination, should be preserved. World would be boring if everything was the same."

I do not agree. Cultures and races are a part of human evolution, and evolution teaches us that that are less useful will yield to those that are more useful. No one benefits from the cultural equivalent of a sixth toe.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

Yeah I knew my spelling was incorrect. I just couldn’t be bothered to find the correct spelling.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Of course, because, especially with The Internet and our manifestation of the Ansible, it is SUCH AN ORDEAL to find a spelling, like knee-walking on broken glass.

• Bad_Wolf
    Bad_Wolf
    I do not agree. Cultures and races are a part of human evolution, and evolution teaches us that that are less useful will yield to those that are more useful. No one benefits from the cultural equivalent of a sixth toe.

Things from different cultures...... French food, german food, mexican food, all the different foods. Traveling is interesting, getting to know different cultures and see different ways of life. The different architecture, French, Alpine, Greek, etc. If you don't enjoy travel and only enjoy eating the exact same thing everyday, then maybe not.

If everything was the same, all people, culture, food, architecture, etc, then the only differences on traveling would be the natural spots and that's it.

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

White nationalism? IDK that it is a big problem. But I did hear a good joke forty or fifty years ago about Whites, Blacks and Native Americans.

I better not write it though as I do not want to "offend" the tender sensibilities of someone reading it.

• Bad_Wolf
    Bad_Wolf
    What is a term for a person who isn't a supremacist, but doesn't want their culture/heritage/ancestry wiped out?
  • Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

BadWolf explained, "Things from different cultures...... French food, german food, mexican food, all the different foods. Traveling is interesting, getting to know different cultures and see different ways of life. The different architecture, French, Alpine, Greek, etc."

OK. Like you, I like food.

I thought you meant things from other cultures like, for example, female genital mutilation. Pointless and useless cultural artifacts like that.

You can't get much Mayan or Atlantean recipes nowadays. Its a pity.

More Schnitzel, danke!

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

The Al Noor mosque in Christchurch targeted by the killer has produced at least two terrorists from a very small congregation: al-Qaida recruit Daryl Jones, killed by a drone, and Christopher Havard.

The parents of these boys say their sons were radicalized by extremist preachers at Al Noor. The boys were in Yemen with the guys who trained the Charlie Hebdo killers. A 2014 story at Stuff.co.nz (now scrubbed from the internet) quotes a mosque attendee who says, “A visiting speaker from Indonesia talked about violent jihad and ...shared his views.”

Three questions:

1. How many news reports have you read these details in?

2. If you’d known that this mosque was a terrorist factory, would it have changed your feelings about the news at all?

3. How does it make you feel to learn that the media has been not just ignoring these facts but deleting stories to hide them over the past 24 hours?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit