Help Elders poking nose in

by Formerbrother 51 Replies latest jw friends

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Just politely tell them to FUCK OFF and mind your own business ,I find it frustrating that grown ups / adults allow themselves to be manipulated ,bullied,and controlled by other people .

Your a man grow some balls and stand up for yourself and your wife.and don`t let some wannabe somebody`s lord it over you.

As has been pointed out numerous times on this board the only power they have over you is the power you give them

Wake up and cut off their power .

If I sound harsh and blunt so be it ,sometimes you just have to be cruel to be kind.

So don`t pussy-foot around with them otherwise you will always be the victim

Surely you and your wife deserve better than that.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Everyone is giving this cult and it's "gifts in men" (barf) the ole middle finger. lol

Toes up reminded me.

You could tell them politely you need no assistance and its between you and Jehovah, but they could just help you with one little question.

Why is the NWT the only bible to translate Ephesians 4.8 " gifts IN men" and not " gifts FOR his people" or "gifts TO (the children of) men", as all other translations do??

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

If you have reasons why you don't want to be DF/DA, (like you still want to be able to talk to your family and friends etc. without them running for the hills), lie when they ask the DF/DA type questions and tell them what you need them to hear to maintain some kind of OK status in the cong..

They won't be honest with you if they get caught out, so treat them the same way and don't feel any guilt for any dishonesty.

In my youth JWs called such dishonesty Theocratic Warfare and it still exists but without being named. If you deny yourself your version of 'Theocratic Warfare' while they try to protect the congregation and your JW family from you, you give them the upper hand and they will win.

• ttdtt
    ttdtt

Oh and by the way, even if you have been having GOOD SEX up till now, the JW guilt on his part will mount and mount. Everything will be going sour.
    It is just the way it is.

• just fine
    just fine

Perhaps I missed something?

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Formerbrother - "Help Elders poking nose in..."

Why would I want to help Elders pick their noses...

...oh, wait.

• AFRIKANMAN
    AFRIKANMAN

Tell them you are both suffering from GAD [General Anxiety Disorder aka Depression] but you actually mean General Aversion to Doctrines ~ and that you need time and space to re-order your mind and spirit /

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010
    What can I do when Elders want to poke their nose in?

Fart.

• ttdtt
    ttdtt

Sorry wrong string:)

• Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.
    Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.

smiddy 3 is on the right track. If their time is up with you, it is no time to pussyfoot around. There is life to be enjoyed away from the dubs.

Want to be done with those shitheads for once and all?

See how long it takes for them to hit the trail when you expressively utter the following phrase -

"I am a militant apostate, and an avowed and committed enemy of the watchtower society".

No need to utter any other words. If any should persist (highly unlikely), they are either completely naive, or so brain dead, that the oxygen should be disconnected.

Cheeses - of the-don't-fuck-around-with-them-class.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit