INSANE last days speculation in 10/2019 WT

by neat blue dog 66 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• redvip2000
    redvip2000
    Fine..thanks for that sign...no need to worry then...just wait till all other religions are destroyed.

In fact, this is exactly what I told my mother recently after she tried preaching to me about "returning to Jellohoba". The reality is that before religion is outlawed, governments will need to change their constitutions so that they can impose that prohibition. So as I told her, when we start seeing the constitutions of western countries change, then i'll just come back.

Now imagine in a place like the USA for example, Congress actually having a majority on this issue to change the constitution. Which government is looking to have mass rioting on the streets when all the bible fanatics take their guns and create mayhem over this?

There is absolutely zero chance of this happening. Religion will go away for sure, but on it's own, possibly centuries from now.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    redvip2000 - "So as I told her, when we start seeing the constitutions of western countries change, then i'll just come back."

Yup.

The kind of radical (not to mention mundane, "real-world") socio-political changes that would have to happen just to make even the first step possible would take a decade, at least.

redvip2000 - "Which government is looking to have mass rioting on the streets when all the bible fanatics take their guns and create mayhem over this?"

Holy shit, I can't believe I never even thought of that.

You're right, no American politician in history would be stupid enough to try this.

• redvip2000
    redvip2000
    You're right, no American politician in history would be stupid enough to try this.

Without a doubt. The end goal of political parties is to secure power, and they do this by flirting with the electorate to get their vote. Now which idiot politician (or party) is looking to commit political suicide by running on a platform for outlawing religion? Especially considering the fact that the trend of society is now to be more accepting towards religious differences (even if slightly).

The Republican party which desperately needs the votes of bible maniacs to even have a chance of winning?

The Dems who like to boast about inclusiveness, tolerance, and acceptance?

Give me a break.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Of course everybody is overlooking the fact that about the third /quarter of earths population are under Islamic control .

Does anybody seriously think that Islam is going anywhere soon ? That they won`t exist in the next 10, 15 ,20 50, 100 years ? Or even a thousand years into the future.?

• redvip2000
    redvip2000
    Does anybody seriously think that Islam is going anywhere soon ? That they won`t exist in the next 10, 15 ,20 50, 100 years ? Or even a thousand years into the future.?

Not only that but these are people who are willing to kill you if you make a drawing of their prophet. Wonder how they would feel to be told their religion is now outlawed.

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

UN to Islamic world: " hey you guys can't worship allah anymore!" Yeah right

• truthlover123
    truthlover123

Just read the first study in the October WT for the month of December- it is a rehash of many years of heavy brainwashing.. right down to writing a letter to old religion and removing name from their rolls, to no working with BTG or bidding on a job with them (what about selling halls to them? Of course, not mentioned) Waiting for "peace and Security" saying....

Lesson two--- using buzz words, " It Seems, They might, Quite likely, we may, may resent, we can only imagine, " and as noted in the lesson, the anointed will be taken -- to where? ( Caymans?? Argentina, the new compound being built 2019?)and -this is a laugh - capable brothers from among the other sheep will take the lead... take the lead- they cannot get brothers to step up now!

With no mediator for the great crowd, and DNA being the same in each person (as they pass through the GT) as it is today (maybe)- would a new system be the same as today eventually- crime, warfare?? Since at the end of the 1000 years, Satan will be let loose to test everyone again?

Such a conundrum

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit