INSANE last days speculation in 10/2019 WT

by neat blue dog 66 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    "At some point, the people whose religions were destroyed may resent the fact that Jehovah’s Witnesses keep practicing their religion. We can only imagine the uproar that this might create, including on social media. The nations and their ruler, Satan, will hate us for having the only surviving religion. They will not have attained their goal to eliminate all religion from the face of the earth. So we will become the center of their attention."

Damn, they've really doubled down on this particular aspect of Old Freddy's religious conspiracy theories.

Makes you wonder HTF they're gonna spin it if they get sued into oblivion long before the Vatican closes its doors.

:smirk:

• careful
    careful

The key words from the article:

"We can only imagine..."

That says it all!

• HiddlesWife
    HiddlesWife

Yes, smiddy3, the GB is trying to kick up dust by antagonizing the world's governments to go after the Borg. But the only bad thing about it is this factor: These forces will get target the R&F (PIMIs, PIMOs, some POMOs, etc.) and the Hateful 8 will not be affected. They'll be hiding like cowards on their "uncharted desert isle like Gilligan"!

• mikeflood
    mikeflood

Want speculation? Let's do it. For the end of Babylon the Great, something like this. The Ayatollahs in Iran and it's crazy pursuit of a nuclear bomb get cut short. The US, Saudi Arabia, Israel and Iran become at war and as a result Iran religious capital Quom get obliterated. Iran retaliate destroying Mecca and attacking Jerusalem. Other demented terrorists out of craziness destroy the Vatican.

That gets you 'Babylon the Great destroyed in one hour'.

Of course this kind of wishfully thinking is not going to happen. There's too much security around the world.

The thing that worries me is how the Borg is gonna react if there's some kind of 'incident', are they gonna start a message of doom? Are they going to circle the wagons? That's what the article says too.

• blondie
    blondie

This is it, one rule for WTS, another one for rank-and-file.

Speculation is one

Added: Watch out when the WTS responds to a QFR by saying, "The Bible does not say, BUT" and then speculates, gives an answer not in any bible.

Examples: https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/s/r1/lp-e?q=%22the+bible+does+not+say%22&p=par&r=occ

Doing business with false religion (sale of KHs)

Running ahead of their god

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Nothing's changed. It's the same rhetoric I was made to listen to when I was a kid and a tape of Charles Sinutko's "Stay alive till 75" assembly talk was played in New Zealand KHs.

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

read the article it is the fundament of the near future change

Well it is after all only a few short months until the Anal Meeting when they trot out the newer nulite.

• jonahstourguide
    jonahstourguide

Iz da nulite wen dey flick da lite switch on and off ????

jtg

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    mikeflood - "Of course this kind of wishfully thinking is not going to happen. There's too much security around the world."

That was one of the things I always had trouble with, too...

...I actually followed current events from my 20s onward, and realized quite early that there were a lot of mundane, "real-world" (and quite radical) socio-political changes that had to take place first before anything like the WTS's Babylon-the-Great-related eschatology could happen, and in was literally impossible for them all to happen virtually overnight.

• EverApostate
    EverApostate
    This means that the Governing Body will no longer be with us on earth

So they would instantly vanish from their headquarters ? Would love to see that.

Cults survive only by these destructive Propaganda. So ashamed to admit that I beleived this for 11 years.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit