INSANE last days speculation in 10/2019 WT

by neat blue dog 66 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

The October 2019 study edition, speaking of the Last Days after the governments destroy all religion EXCEPT JWs:

At some point, the people whose re-
    ligions were destroyed may resent the
    fact that Jehovah’s Witnesses keep prac-
    ticing their religion. We can only imag-
    ine the uproar that this might create, in-
    cluding on social media. The nations and
    their ruler, Satan, will hate us for having
    the only surviving religion. They will not
    have attained their goal to eliminate all
    religion from the face of the earth. So we
    will become the center of their attention.

This is so laughably stupid I don't know where to begin. JWs have such a strong need to be the center of the universe, of all prophecy etc. that they have to write fiction like this about literally being the "center of . . . attention".

Then there's this curious tidbit about, not obedience to the GB, to their helpers:

At
    some point, all anointed ones who are
    still on earth will be gathered to heav-
    en to share in the war of Armageddon.
    (Matt. 24:31; Rev. 2:26, 27) This means
    that the Governing Body will no longer
    be with us on earth. However, the great
    crowd will remain organized. Capable
    brothers from among the other sheep
    will take the lead. We will need to show
    our loyalty by supporting these brothers
    and by following their God-given direc-
    tion. Our survival will depend on it!

The cherry on top is a profoundly idiotic picture of the cry of peace and security. And it's basically a TV with the words Peace and Security on it. How simple is that! All the worldlings in the coffee shop are fooled, but not the JWs on break in the middle:

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

At some point, the people whose re-
    ligions were destroyed may resent the
    fact that Jehovah’s Witnesses keep prac-
    ticing their religion.

Actually it might be the other way around with the JWS destroyed and the other religions which much are more populated in numbers.

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

I say neither is feasible short term, but yeah, if ones gonna go it would be the JWs first. They would just spin that as persecution though lol.

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

Written by true narcissists!

• eyeslice2
    eyeslice2

Yes, of course.

India and Pakistan are going to make peace and give up their nuclear arms, Israel and the Arab nations will finally recognize they are both descended from Abraham and unite to solve the problems in poorer, failing Arab countries like Yemen and Isis will finally beat their AK47s into plowshares. And, all in the next year or two.

• waton
    waton

Imagine devoted Muslims, Hindus, Buddhists, The worshippers of Mao, Billions of them deprived of their religion by the governments. Not counting the billions left in Catholic, Orthodox factions, Lutherans, Baptista suddenly all religion-less.

may be they will burn down former kingdom halls, branches that were sold.? wt smartly divesting themselves of target properties, like the early Christians sold properties, smartly kept a little hedge fund.?

• Listener
    Listener

This is from an organization that also teaches that the trumpet blowing mentioned in Revelation, started at their 1922 Convention at Cedar Point.

• days of future passed
    days of future passed

We can only imag-
    ine the uproar that this might create, in-
    cluding on social media.

I thought that was the most interesting part - the inclusion of SOCIAL MEDIA.

Those JW's, they are so up on things.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

How in the world do they think JW`s would still be functioning as a religion when all other religions are destroyed no doubt including breakaway sects of the JW`s.?

Your right nbd ,these JW / GB leaders are insane printing such rubbish.

Listener ,that was I think a major point in my starting to wake up ,I could never swallow that yet it still took many years till I finally left.

I often now wonder if Government Agencies of any Countries are taking note of these inflammatory remarks made by this sect to there members and have them on a watch list as being a danger to themselves and to the wider community.

Are the WT / GB trying to provoke Govts. into reacting to their rhetoric of whats to befall R&F JW`s in the very near future fullfilling their own prophecy ?

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

Actually..what this is..is the watchtowers getout clause.

When all other religions are destroyed...then the end will come.

Fine..thanks for that sign...no need to worry then...just wait till all other religions are destroyed.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit