INSANE last days speculation in 10/2019 WT

by neat blue dog 66 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• jonahstourguide
    jonahstourguide

Well.

In the cong here in Oz where I attend to save my friends, (I hope), the cobe has deleted all do not calls and therefore quite a few are being abused for knocking. Stupid way of inciting so called 'persecution',,,,, IDIOTS.

jtg

I have always thought that the gb would need a get out of jail clause when they die,,,,, This Is It. So ,, perhaps there will be no more need to keep appointing non overlapper gb members to the gb. Just let them die off, and claim the end is closer than ever ha ha ha .... I remember 1968......

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

I wonder what evidence they have that can show the "governments will destroy all religions?" its just insanity, the furthest from that scenario is happening liberal left wing societies cant do enough to accommodate religious groups, even if that scenario was to happen its many many decades away.

• Still Totally ADD
    Still Totally ADD

This kind of rhetoric keeps the faithful from critical thinking. Putting them into a cult mindset that their salvation is near. This is a old bag of tricks the wt. has used on and off through the years. They must feel it is time to use this scare tactic again to make sure they keep everyone in line. Still Totally ADD

• iwantoutnow
    iwantoutnow
    At
    some point, all anointed ones who are
    still on earth will be gathered to heav-
    en to share in the war of Armageddon.

This means what? That its a path for the GB to die of old age without a 3rd Overlapping Generation, but still keep the Cult alive and well?

I always thought it was funny that somehow - Catholic soldiers, would hunt down and jail or kill their Catholic parents, brothers, sisters, who want to stay Catholic. This is the same for every religion.

They treat religion like there is this massive controlling agency OUTSIDE of religion that has a motivation to finally snuff out religion.

I CANT BELIEVE I WAS SO DELUSIONAL TO BUY THIS FOR MORE THAN 40 YEARS!!!!!

• fulano
    fulano

We have still time for a snifter, there are still 20.000 heavenly warriors on earth according to the statistics.

• Anna Marina
    Anna Marina

Hi Listener

This is from an organization that also teaches that the trumpet blowing mentioned in Revelation, started at their 1922 Convention at Cedar Point.

Even worse they said the 7th one blew in 1914 - so the rest blew after the 7th had blown.

They are rubbish with numbers - intentionally so I think.

*** re chap. 26 p. 171 God’s Sacred Secret—Its Glorious Climax! ***
    Chapter 26
    God’s Sacred Secret—Its Glorious Climax!
    DO YOU recall the sworn declaration by the strong angel recorded at Revelation 10:1, 6, 7? He stated: “There will be no delay any longer; but in the days of the sounding of the seventh angel, when he is about to blow his trumpet, the sacred secret of God according to the good news which he declared to his own slaves the prophets is indeed brought to a finish.” Jehovah’s due time has arrived for the sounding of that final trumpet! How is it, then, that the sacred secret is brought to a finish? John is truly overjoyed to inform us! He writes: “And the seventh angel blew his trumpet. And loud voices occurred in heaven, saying: ‘The kingdom of the world did become the kingdom of our Lord and of his Christ, and he will rule as king forever and ever.’” (Revelation 11:15) Those angelic hosts have reason to speak loudly, even in thunderous tones! For this historic announcement is of universal importance. It is of vital concern to all living creation.
    2 The sacred secret comes to its happy climax! Gloriously, magnificently, it is brought to a triumphant finish in 1914 when the Lord Jehovah enthrones his Christ as associate King. Acting for his Father, Jesus Christ takes over active rulership in the midst of an enemy world of mankind. As the promised Seed, he receives Kingdom power in order to bring to nothing the Serpent and his brood and restore paradisaic peace to this earth. (Genesis 3:15; Psalm 72:1, 7) As Messianic King, Jesus will thus fulfill Jehovah’s Word and vindicate his Father, “the King of eternity,” who must rule as Sovereign Lord “forever and ever.”—1 Timothy 1:17.

• Listener
    Listener

It is a worry. Even more so when they elevate the importance of their own words to that of the Bible itself.

GB member Kenneth Cook finally gave his first monthly broadcast, after nearly a year and a half. Watching him, it's understandable why it's taken so long and he's still not ready.

This is what he said

"Do not go beyond the things that are written" This refers primarily to the things written in God's word. (1 Cor.) By extension, the principle also applies to the scriptural direction that we receive from our publications. When asked for advise, we would never want to impose our own opinion or simply give an answer of the top of our head. Rather, we want to direct our attention to the counsel found in the Bible and Bible based publications."

• tiki
    tiki

Those dudes who make this stuff up ought to do some real delving into the actual political and social scene these days. Their ludicrosity is beyond belief. And a headline of peace and security?!? Seriously? That is how the masses will be notified that they can toss out the locks on their doors?

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?
    Ugh! Why did it take until I was over fifty to figure out all this was a big steaming pile of 💩!
  • Biahi
    Biahi

The GB will disappear to heaven aka the Cayman Islands lol. Don’t drink the kool aid, followers!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit