Being Gay Is a Choice

by ISP 51 Replies latest jw friends

• ISP
    ISP

The subject was concerning females here, amac! Do girl/girl movies only interest you or girl/boy also? Because there will be naked men in the latter!

ISP

• basics-for-me
    basics-for-me

"ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS' IS GAY!"

Apparently is the coolest thing to say at dinner parties get-to-gethers, etc!

According to one of the co-ordinators of a local Pro-gay-awareness-promoting-charity that I recently heard speaking ...................." Gay friends are the latest fashion accessory!"

I thought...."Fuck, he's blown my cover!"............My best friend is gay and I've always made mention of that fact!

I am proud of her. She shows me that she is a strong woman. I admire her courage. She is amazingly brave in the face of the unboundless shit that humanity is able bestow upon ones fellow being.

She has been the topic of many a conversation for a long time and I always speak highly of her.

Bay64me.

• gumby
    gumby
    What a funny question...I would have to answer that I know because when I see a naked woman, I get a boner...when I see a naked man, it goes away.

Amac.....LMAO

Gumby

• cowhand
    cowhand

Beautiful amac = just beautiful!

Nature has one thing on its tiny mind - the next generation.

And nature NEVER deals in absolutes. 80% of humanity reproducing will do just fine.

I have a gay son and I briefly beat myself up about where I might have gone wrong. A few years down the line I have come to consider that it's the luck of the draw.

He's a thoroughly admirable young man and judging people according to what they do in bed is to give undue attention to what is an incidental part of their lives.

Some folks decide to acknowledge what they are later than others and some never at all.

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

It's always refreshing to hear from a parent of a gay son/daughter.

Thank you for your remarks Cowhand, I hope that they hit home for some, or at least invoked a little bit more understanding from a very unique perspective.

Best wishes Cowhand.

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

I have read a few articles on "situational homosexuality", and find that a pretty fascinating aspect of human sexuality. That, in the case where sexual partners were limited to those of the same sex (prisons, all male, all girl, schools, etc.), that intense sexual, emotional, and profound relationships were engaged in by those who considered themselves, outside of the situation, heterosexual. I found even more information, as equally fascinating, on the "sexual continuum":

http://www.superdrewby.com/column/sexuality.shtml

Country Girl

• cowhand
    cowhand

Thanks Rayzor. Delighted to meet you!

• gumby
    gumby
    He's a thoroughly admirable young man and judging people according to what they do in bed is to give undue attention to what is an incidental part of their lives.

Well said Cowhand.

Most gay people I have seen or met are very nice positive people. It's the ones who try and push their views that irk me.........but they are very few as far as I've seen. Those who do push their views are the same as ANY person pushing a view on others and gays should not be isolated as having that problem and not others.

I don't advocate it....., but I have come to understand it a little more and would like to understand it better.

Gumby

• ApostasyDuJour
    ApostasyDuJour

I chose to be gay and all I got was this lousy t-shirt.

• angelkins
    angelkins

I find it interesting the amount of energy that ISP, and others who are in his corner, put into trying to show that gays and lesbians are choosing to be "that way." By that, do you mean that they are choosing to have folks like you deriding them, harrassing them, sometimes killing them? If it bothers you so much that there are homosexual homosapiens, perhaps you ought to examine your reasons why you feel so stronlgy. I don't know your professional/scientific background. Methinks you ought to do a bit more research if you think all the evidence points to no genetic/biological reasons for gayness.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit