Watchtower to pay for Silentlambs trip

by Dogpatch 182 Replies latest jw friends

• avishai
    avishai

I said:

Is this a "fat greedy victim"? http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.aspx?id=38146&site=3

SOJ, you said:

avishai & Nathan:

Yes.

The one you are calling fat greedy victim is my brother, a$$hole, did you hold him every night as he woke up screaming? Have to fight him to take a bath? No? Then shut the f**k up & read this post, from an elder in that cong. http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/8/46670/1.ashx

SoJ, I would suggest you shut your damn mouth about things you know nothing about. Go f yourself.

• integ
    integ

Watchtower=Guilty

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

I equate the JW's judicial committee to that of a non-hysterical portrayal of the Keystone Cops.

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

I find it interesting that no where here has it been brought up that the JW's "claim" to be God's only mouthpiece, his spirit leading this one & only organization. If this is the case, then how could SO MANY cases of "human error" by Judicial Committees, etc. etc. where there are 3 men (all guided by Jehovah's spirit). Yes, human make mistakes - but 3? All w/Jehovah's spirit guiding them when deciding the fate of a child????!!!!

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

I thought Satan wasn't allowed in the back room of the kingdom hall?

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound
    How about defending themselves from fat greedy "victims"?

My, how it would be entertaining to see you fall down a flight of stairs, and exit the human gene pool, please don't breed.

• kls
    kls

To Trama-Hound and Avishai, about time someone tells this cult meddler the what they really are.

• DJ
    DJ

Trauma Hound

• berylblue
    berylblue

Sword wrote:

Come on, give me a break here!

I would honestly like to know if Sword has EVER given anyone here a break. This is an honest question. Anything even remotely loving come from her/him?

Rosemarie

• berylblue
    berylblue
    They have a right to be heard by a judicial committee before being turned into the authorities.

WHAT?????????????????????

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit