canadian justice coming to an end this week, hopefully

by needs_lots 46 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• outnfree
    outnfree

(((((((((Vicki)))))))))))),

I sincerely hope that Madame Justice has grasped just how uninformed one is to the inner workings of and consequences of belonging to the JW religion at baptism. Therefore, she may be more inclined to feel that the elders did have a fiduciary "duty" to protect you.

I, too, am praying for the best!

outnfree

• observador
    observador

Hi there Vicki,

I have an eye on that too. The general public is more educated now, that's for sure. I just can't wait for the judge's decision and hope it is in your favor. My prayers and simpathy are with you.

Observador.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Dearest Vicki,

I've been following your case and the trial very closely. My very very BEST wishes and hopes that this will be decided the way it SHOULD be. Many hugs to you and your family for the very long wait.....

Annie in Upstate NY

• needs_lots
    needs_lots

" D DAY "

What ever happens today, I want to send out a special thanks to all who have over the past 5 years supported and encouraged me. A special thanks to Warren, scully and mouthy, who all called me last night to keep my spirits up. It is only 9 am so I still have not heard. I will post again tonight, hopefully we will have an answer by then.

victoria & scott & girls

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Vicki

I am sure we are all holding our collective breath with you

• neverthere
    neverthere

Vicki, hun was going to call you yesterday but can't find your number, email it to me, I am waiting on the edge here, hoping and wishing you get what you deserve and that they get what is coming to them.

Love Diana

• Realist
    Realist

i keep all my fingers and toes crossed for you!!!!

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Vicki

It is 8:00 am here and I tried to call hoping you would be able to talk.

Keep breathing and take care of yourself well today

You are definitely in my thoughts

• needs_lots
    needs_lots

Its is now 2pm and still no word. Thanks Ladylee for the message. I just got home. I will keeep all informed. Can''t stay online long just in case i miss an important phone call.

vic

• No Apologies
    No Apologies

BTTT!!!!!

Gonna be watching this forum all day...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit