canadian justice coming to an end this week, hopefully

by needs_lots 46 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• shera
    shera

Vicki,

I will be thinking of you and sending my prayers.

Heather

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Vicki, I wish you well.

I hope that justice is metted out towards those who violated you and your trust.

Best wishes, and I'll be thinking of you this Friday.

Take care, Rayzorblade

• jgnat
    jgnat

I am winging my best vibes to you now. ((((vicki)))) for staying the course. .... and (((cassiline))), whom, I am sure, is doing her darndest to send her best wishes as well.

• Nordic
    Nordic

Hi Victoria

Hope you win the case against WT and the elders.

Nordic

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

all the best vicki! we're all hoping and praying you'll win. WHEN you win, it'll be you victory not just for you, but for the countless others who have been the victims of the WTS paedophile paradise.

• No Apologies
    No Apologies

GO VICKI GO!!!!!!

I have been anxiously watching the calendar and thinking about your case; I can only imagine how stressful it must be for you!

Just remember no matter what decision the judge renders, you have made a powerful impact just by coming forward and speaking out.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Hey Vicki I was so wondering about this so often.... I will be praying it goes well.Keep your chin up, What ever the outcome-You know it has been an education for many many folks --- I love ya!!!! Grace

• shamus
    shamus

I just read your story....

I am hoping that you get your victory....

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Keep in mind that this case is much different than the cases going on in the USA.

This case is about how a young adult was treated during a confrontation(s) and how she was prevented from seeking proper mental therapy. The Berry case relates to the failure to report a case of abuse and thus the abuse continued.

As I said before, I think Vicki has creamed the bastards on "harm" and their "standard of care" in trial. But the other main element is "duty". Did the elders have a duty to protect an adult who voluntarily (in the eyes of the Court) belonged to a religious group that of course is protected under the Charter.

I have absolutely no idea how this case will turn out on the point of "duty" as it is a the first case of its kind that has made it this far.

I will also provide a small warning that Her Honour can still ask the Regional Judge to delay the decision. I am feeling a little more confident that a delay will not occur since Her Honour has not asked the Regional Justice for a delay with only 2 working days left.

Good luck my little friend.

hawk

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride

Vicki,

I'm keeping my fingers crossed and praying for you.

Devon

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit