canadian justice coming to an end this week, hopefully

by needs_lots 46 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• needs_lots
    needs_lots

Hello to all !

To all who have been following my lawsuit against the society here in Canada, the judge is to make her Decision this week. It has been a long 8 months since the trial, but we are keeping our fingers crossed that she makes the right decision when it comes to protecting the children (and myself) from the wrongs of the society. We have not heard yet if she needs more time, so Friday is the end of her extension. I could not sleep last night, and Iam very nervous, as its been a long 5 year battle. For those that have not followed my case, there are still alot of news paper articles on google search under "victoria boer" "vicky boer" and "vicki Boer" .(my name was spelled different in all the papers)(it should be "vicki Boer") I pray that the society is made responsible at least in some part for what they did, so this terrible cycle of "cover up" stops. No more blaming the victim!!! We all need to do a chain Prayer this week. Send out good vibes to the judge. Thanks , and I will keep you posted.

victoria

• Cassiline
  • Cassiline
  • Cassiline
  • expatbrit
    expatbrit

Hello Vicki:

We're certainly all keeping our fingers crossed that the Judge comes up with a decision in your favour. I can't imagine the tension you're going through right now, but you've been an inspiration to many!

Here's hoping for a celebratory June!

Expatbrit

• Cassiline
  • Dansk
    Dansk

(((((((((VICTORIA)))))))))

We all wish you well and that you can truly heal after this trial is over.

We also wish you well in that you

SUE THE PANTS OFF THEM!

Dansk, Physio and Boys

• neverthere
    neverthere

Hey there Vicki, I am keeping my fingers, toes, legs, arms etc crossed that the judge rules in your favour.

I just wish we could see the look on some people's faces when the ruling comes through, especially if she rules in your favour.

Let me know,

Love to you hubby and the kids

Neverthere

• Realist
    Realist

Vicki,

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY PRAYERS TO THE LITTLE GREEN MAN ON MARS GO OUT TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MAY THE WATCHTOWER GO DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

I was wondering about this just a bit earlier today when I realized the month would be over on Friday.

Thanks for bringing it to the top again; we're all on your side!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit