2003 District Convention Releases

by stevieb1 54 Replies latest jw friends

• Hamas
    Hamas

God help us

• Makena1
    Makena1

quote: " one talk is on Amos so I think that this will be the latest release similar to the Daniel and Isaiah books"

hmmmm.....

possibly entitled, "Amos...so much more than a nipper of figs"

Sorry, that's the best I have this early in the morning.

Makena

heading out for some Starbucks

• sandy
    sandy

What, a new video release? The WT has not upgraded to DVD yet?

All of your posts are hilarious!!! Thanks for the laughs everyone .

• run dont walk
    run dont walk

1 ) My Book Of U.N. Stories

2) 1914, The Watchtower never mentioned this year, only religions of the world did.

3) Blood, how to cut it up into 64 parts

4) Door to Door No more

5) Cleaning the Kingdom Hall, Your Christian responsibility

6) The Return of the Smurfs (those demons are back with Satan)

7) 2004, Why women still have no say in the Watchtower. (updated)

8) Best of Kingdom Songs, (455 cd set for only $9,999.99)

9) Oral Sex, is it for you ???

10) Your Youth, Shoot yourself know or suffer as a JW ???

11) How to Fleece old people out of money (for elders only)

12) Income Tax, pay the Government or the Watchtower.

13) Are you a Pedophile, please don't tell us

I will have book reviews on each was I have them in my possession.

• SloBoy
    SloBoy

Huxley, Mary, and Nathan Natas:

Thanx for the best laugh of my vacation so far. Will print this out and share with my siblings when I see them this week. We are all escapees.

I especially needed a laugh. Fresh off of recent shunning by one of my baby bible students who unfortunately I trained too well. I would go into detail, however, I am paranoid and believe they monitor this sight. (I have also had 3 cups of some good home made Java which heightens the paranoia).

Haven't gone in over a year to anything, not a meeting, not a memorial. Quit conventions two or three years ago. The last one we attended any part of was the one where you could only get a badge if you were in "good standing".

SloBoy filled out our badges: He was Ura Proved and I was Ima Proved. We had people laboring over the pronunciation and thinking we were from the Ukraine. Brothers from our hall, just looked puzzled.

We sat next to a rude fellow during the vs by vs of Hosea where they were spitting on and condemning christendom, I almost came out of my seat and was saying things out loud like, "Can't they see this is them!?" I was shaking my head and crying and the prude next to us asked SloBoy to have me quiet down. We left. I never want to go again. Finally learning to breath after 4 decades.

Saw this the other day, my new mantra of the month: You will never become a loving person through a process of hating.

So glad you are all here. You lighten and brighten my way.

Dragonfly5 (SloBoy's spouse)

• shamus
    shamus

LMAO, run don't walk! Very good!

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman
    What, a new video release? The WT has not upgraded to DVD yet?

Actually, they have started making DVD's, but so far the only releases in that format have been the American Sign Language videos.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    that book (and its caste-system release) was one of my first real signs that things weren't quite as they seemed

I'd forgotten about that! Thanks for the reminiscence there gitsa. A "caste system" indeed!

Cheers, Ozzie

• IslandWoman
    IslandWoman

Ozziepost,

I'd forgotten about that! Thanks for the reminiscence there gitsa. A "caste system" indeed!

Do you think that was done with some "caste" system in mind or was it because of availability constraints?

IW

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

**SloBoy filled out our badges: He was Ura Proved and I was Ima Proved. We had people laboring over the pronunciation and thinking we were from the Ukraine. Brothers from our hall, just looked puzzled.**

THIS is PRECIOUS!!!

ROFLMAO!!!!!!

Can you picture two people like you....using these names....chattering in gibberish like Andy Kaufman & Carol Kane did on TAXI?

PRICELESS!!!!

I admire SloBoy's wit and both your courage to WEAR those nametags!!!

Heeheeheehee!!!

Hugs,

Annie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit