2003 District Convention Releases

by stevieb1 54 Replies latest jw friends

• stevieb1
    stevieb1

Anybody an idea what they are this year?

• blondie
    blondie

Not yet, but when I do, I'll post what I know.

Blondie

• searchfothetruth
    searchfothetruth

I have it from an unreliable source that they are bringing out a 3000 page book called:

" Why we joined the UN...and other stories"

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Here's some rumors:

1) My Book of Shunning Stories (new book)

2) Why We Can Be Certain There Are No Pedophiles Among Jehovah's People (new tract)

3) What We Can See During the "Armageddon Days" (new book)

4) Jehovah Is Your Key To Happiness (new book)

5) Corrections to the Watchtower and Awake 1930-2003 (two hefty reference manuals)

6) Coping With New Light (new brochure)

7) The Song Of Solomon: What It Means In Our Day (new book)

• Huxley
    Huxley

I heard it from an unreliable source (my imagination) that rather than books, they are going to release some collectable dolls.

Paul and Barnabus... pull the string on their back and watch them bicker!

also being released, the "Lot and his daughters" action figure playset.

Huxley

• minimus
    minimus

There are 3 new releases. The first is entitled:" True Peace and Security---How You Can Find It" with the following chapters deleted, "When Will The Foretold World Destruction Come?", "Are You Willing To Face The Truth In Your Life?" and "True Peace and Security---Near!"...... The other new publication is, "The Secret Of Family Happiness Volume 3" and the last one is, "Micah's Prophecy---Volume 1"........and that's all I know.

• blondie
    blondie

Are you pulling our legs, minimus?

I would almost bite except for this one:

The other new publication is, "The Secret Of Family Happiness Volume 3"

Blondie

I'm thinking the prophecy book might be about Amos.

• InquiryMan
    InquiryMan

My guess would be a new "Listening to the Great Teacher" style-book (the last talk on Saturday, will feature a talk on children and parents). Last year it was told a revised Reasoning book should be published.

• minimus
    minimus

That is a Rutherford-like talk telling all the kids they shouldn't get married because the end is any day now. The other new book is called: "John and Eunice".

• Its so simple
    Its so simple

Don't forget the expansion book on the Awake article "The Amazing Horses Ass"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit