Sayings of wisdom

by Simon 31 Replies latest social humour

• Introspection
    Introspection

"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move." (Douglas Adams)

Half of the people in the world are below average.

Television is called a medium. This is because it is neither rare, nor well done.

• blondie
    blondie

Quality is impossible if people are afraid to tell the truth--W. Edwards Deming

• Aztec
    Aztec

LMAO @ siegswife! :D 6- I don't have an attitude problem, you have a perception problem. LOL! "When I think of some of the things that have been done in the name of science, I have to cringe. No, wait, not science, vandalism. And not cringe, laugh." ~Jack Handey Hehe! ~Aztec

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

And so my fellow board members, Ask not what SIMON can do for YOU,ask ,what YOU can for SIMON !

Blueblades, frost and kennedy !

• JH
    JH

One I hear so often in Quebec is: in french

Donne a manger a un cochon, et il viendra chier sur ton perron.

in english this gives

Feed a pig, and he will shit on your porch.

• GirlOnFence
    GirlOnFence

"Love, like you've never been hurt...

Work, like you don't need the money."

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Rejoice in the healing and not in the pain.
    Rejoice in the challenge overcome and not in the past hurts.
    Rejoice in the present - full of love and joy.
    Rejoice in the future for it is filled with new horizons yet to be explored.

• ikhandi
    ikhandi

I will not let any man leave me broke, alone, and singing the blues. I will not let anyone leave abused, confused, and misused.- G. C.

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

Every oak tree started out as a couple of nuts who stood their ground. - Anonymous

There is no reality, only perspective. - Dr. Phil

SPAZ

• locomente
    locomente

Cleaning house when the kids are growing is like shoveling snow while it's still snowing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit