Where's Dutchie ???

by Guest 77 69 Replies latest jw friends

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

but of course Sheila ;)

Herk

But I'm judging on the basis of what I experienced when dealing privately and publicly with Dutchie.

I'm sure you can see the glaring limitations in your ability to judge then, especially in context of others' dealings and information about this person. Do you have anything positive (as in factual information) to add to this discussion herk? You joined the forum at about the time Dutchie left, so you either know a lot about Dutchie from some means other than this db, or you know almost nothing where Dutchie is concerned. Why not act in accord with those two scenarios?

Do you think that reposting my abrupt words makes them any less true, herk?

I'll be traveling for the next few days Joy, but I'll talk to you about this when I get back. This should be interesting, I know my experience was.

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

I'm glad to hear this herk: "I'll only be persuaded by evidence, not by mere accusations based on somebody's gripe with her. The same applies to anybody in this forum who gets a bad name just because somebody else happens to be in a bad mood.

Remember this is a 2 dimensional world here online and anyone can present themselves how they want online and/or over the phone.

I really don't like to be the distrusting type, because I think the WTBT did a good job of instilling tha type of behavior in their followers. But.....ask yourself, where is this poster now?...who has met this person fact to face?....what would have caused her to leave? Didn't she present herself as knowing "inside" information?... blah, blah, blah

j2bf

• herk
    herk

Deleted by poster

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

"The only thing that can come of it is a black mark against my own name."

<Taking herk's imaginary black marker away from him>

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

passed on the left hand side.

• searchfothetruth
    searchfothetruth

Pleasuredome,

could you log onto Yahoo chat for a minute please.

mark

• AlanF
    AlanF

Dutchie seems to have been a play actor of some sort. Not likely a Watchtower mole, but someone with her own (unknown to me) agenda. She deceived a number of good people.

Dutchie's cover was blown for me back in September when she privately claimed to have witnessed certain impossible events at Bethel on the day of the Silentlambs march. Eventually someone who had her phone number questioned her in detail about some discrepancies in her various stories. She had no answers. She immediately quit posting and answering her phone.

AlanF

• Englishman
    Englishman
    Dutchie seems to have been a play actor of some sort. Not likely a Watchtower mole, but someone with her own (unknown to me) agenda. She deceived a number of good people.

Wow. She was always so pleasant too.

Englishman.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Strange day here. What a Shame.

• Prisca
    Prisca
    Dutchie's cover was blown for me back in September when she privately claimed to have witnessed certain impossible events at Bethel on the day of the Silentlambs march. Eventually someone who had her phone number questioned her in detail about some discrepancies in her various stories. She had no answers. She immediately quit posting and answering her phone.

Wow. For someone that claimed to be studying to be a lawyer, that's strange. Goes to show we should be careful of who we meet on the net, even here.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit