Where's Dutchie ???

by Guest 77 69 Replies latest jw friends

• gumby
    gumby

Sixer........are you always contankerous and negative( spelled contankerous wrong)........or just in the mornings before your coffee?

Gumby

• herk
    herk

Deleted by poster

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Herk, I don't know you, so I don't no if your malicious, retarded, or just not thinking, but this:

Well, I guess then that you have reason to be suspicious of any one among us.

is on the face of it a rather stupid thing to say. That's just silly. I've personally met many people here, I've talked on the phone with many, others I haven't met, but they don't give me even a hint that they are anything other than what they present to the forum. Obviously, something is different in Dutchie's case.

You are certainly raising my eyebrows a bit, in that, obviously, since you and I haven't talked before, I could know gobs of stuff about Dutchie. You seem to be assuming I don't, and you're infering that my suspicions are totally unfounded. That makes me wonder why you would act that way, as it isn't even a little bit logical on your part.

In other words, you don't know what I know, but you're acting as if you do. That's not a very "real" way to act, y'know?

Did you have another name here previously Herk? Why the defensiveness about an innocent question; who was dutchie?

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Smart man, Sixofnine!!!

herk, there is a reason she is not here anymore. Her cover was blown. People are not always what they present themselves to be.

I would caution anyone here to please start using logic and reasoning to look at facts.

j2bf

• herk
    herk

Deleted by poster

• herk
    herk

Deleted by poster

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

Joy2bfree said:

Smart man, Sixofnine!!!

herk, there is a reason she is not here anymore. Her cover was blown. People are not always what they present themselves to be

I noticed that Dutchie was no longer posting on this forum. Since I took a sabbatical of my own and it appears she stopped posting at the same time I was away, would anyone be kind enough to elaborate as to the reason for Dutchie's absence?

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

yep you're right, herk, these are NOT facts. "Dutchie was in no way a mole. She is true blue if anyone is. She expressed some really good insights from the heart and has lots of friends in this forum."

• herk
    herk

Deleted by poster

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

So, I pose this question would Sixy miss me if I were gone

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit