WATCHTOWER Is Trying To Put Cameras In All of Their Kingdom Halls

by minimus 37 Replies latest jw friends

• Splash
    Splash

Maybe it's an upgrade to "dialling in" to hear the talks.

If the cameras are trained on the platform you will be able to watch from home.

• Moster
    Moster

HaHaHa - SBF:

a Facecrime - I would be in the dog house all the time if I still attended.

• Freedom rocks
    Freedom rocks

Splash - that would make it easier for people tti fade because they could just link in on their laptop which would show up on the kh computer and then you just don't watch it. I did that once on the phone link just before I left because I'd said to someone I'd use the phone link...I didn t say I'd be listening though lol

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

If some pedophile freak happens to rape a child at the hall the scum bags at bethel want to be able to watch.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Is this because of the CO who had groomed and sexually abused a 12 year old girl in the Kingdom Hall for some time?( outside of the USA)

• cofty
    cofty

Crazyguy don't you think that's the sort of reckless comment that undermines valid criticism of the cult?

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

SPLASH:

I agree that maybe it’s probably about improving the experience for people who dial in.

I can’t imagine somebody’s going to pull something at the hall.

• zeb
    zeb

and the cameras will be the same type so all they pick up face recog, will be sent back enabling the identification of all jw in whatever land they are in.

and it will enable the gb to watch those who are not paying rigorous rod-straight back attention...honestly nothing would surprise me..

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

Let me get this strait.... some of you think the gb is hiding a list of pedos (including, according to some, a pedo ON the gb) but you also think they want cameras in every kingdom hall in the world so they can record everything.... for what? To have MORE evidance to hide? One poster already said so they can watch rape. The level of paranoia and delusion is astounding. Just stagering, the level of stupid that manifests itself here.

Its so people can log in and watch the meeting. Get a f***ing grip.

• Dunedain
    Dunedain

I wonder how the authorities, lawyers, advocates for victims of abuse, politicians, and the many who are aware of the WTBS horrible policies concerning child abuse, will react when they hear that the BORG is looking to now, institutionally place 24 hour cameras inside their Kingdom Halls.

Last i looked, bastions of child abuse, will not be looked upon favorably, especially when they decide to monitor, via video camera, all its members, including men, woman, elderly, and UNDER AGED CHILDREN.

This will be great for the WTBS squeaky clean PR campaigns, dumbasses.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit