WATCHTOWER Is Trying To Put Cameras In All of Their Kingdom Halls

by minimus 37 Replies latest jw friends

• Bill Covert
    Bill Covert

That is to watch me tape letters and posts from this web site on their church doors, per Martin Luther!

They need to watch close as to whether or not I do damage to provide evidence to get a restraining order.

Saturday 6 KH's got the Thompsom Falls Newspaper article. Today they get the court exhibits

Last night the Red Bluff Ca. where James Henderson the child molester is from got copies.

I have taped lots of things to KH doors, even taped pretty pink panties when I had heard the swindler at the center of my dispute wife left him because of being homo.

Realize I use tape not nails tacks like my exemplar Martin Luther, can't trigger a restraining order for damaging church property.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

If an angel can kill 24,000 in one night, I'm sure one could watch some cars in the parking lot and make sure little Johnny doesn't pee on the toilet seat.

Rub a Dub

• minimus
    minimus

Can you imagine who would be the viewers of these videos? What a mind numbing job!

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Why would they do that? It's a big expense.

It will cost the WTS ZERO$.

The Cong pubs will be expected to come up with the CA$H.

BTW -- This kind of system is less than $2000.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Can you imagine who would be the viewers of these videos? What a mind numbing job!

Min ...

Are you joking???

An elder with the most "privileges" will get to privately view the women's rest room.

Rub a Dub

• StarryNight9
    StarryNight9

RubaDub: "An elder with the most "privileges" will get to privately view the women's rest room."

Congregations are mostly old people at this point. With the average age of those actually using the facilities...

• steve2
    steve2

Nothing special about this at all. Some security firms routinely ask their clients to install cameras as a deterrent against vandalism - and the firms even offer to do so at cost. And it works.

BTW, cameras can come in handy once a meeting starts and doors are locked. Attendants can check who is at the door.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

If they put them in the TV screens then the adoption of Orwell’s Nineteen Eighty Four will near completion.

The ubiquitous telescreens in Orwell’s dystopia served not only as propaganda outlets but as information gathering devices.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telescreen

Make a wrong facial expression during a GB broadcast (facecrime)? Zap!

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

If I had to walk into a KH again the camera would be catching some serious middle finger crime on my way out.

• SadElder
    SadElder

Of course no one will be listening to see if there is any "unholy" apostate speech going on especially if it is with "greediness".

They will be able to snoop at will.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit