WATCHTOWER Is Trying To Put Cameras In All of Their Kingdom Halls

by minimus 37 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

One of my best friends is in the security business. He told me the other day of how the watch tower has been in contact with his good friend and business associate. Evidently they are inquiring about putting cameras into every KH so that they can do 24 hour monitoring. He said it was intended for all congregations.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Why not just post an angel at every location and let him report back with a periodic update.

Rub a Dub

• My Name is of No Consequence
    My Name is of No Consequence

Many kingdom halls already have security cameras, at least outside anyway.

• Londo111
    Londo111

I remember this going back to ~2005 or so in the Kingdom Hall I was going to.

• scruffmcbuff
    scruffmcbuff

Back in my dub days we had a new hall windowless, large parimiter fence and cameras in and out. Proper bunker style.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Yes this has been on going for a few years now, the technology is cheaper and the security cameras are connected to the computer system put into most KHs .

JWs have been indoctrinated (brainwashed) to think evil governments or individuals will come and persecute them one day, so they're always in a state or anticipation for trouble, kind of like a self induced conscious paranoia.

• StarryNight9
    StarryNight9
    " Evidently they are inquiring about putting cameras into every KH so that they can do 24 hour monitoring. He said it was intended for all congregations."

Why would they do that? It's a big expense.
  • EverApostate
    EverApostate
    Cameras are an extra Security measure, in addition to the angels that Protect Jehovahs (People and Hall) property with flaming swords
  • minimus
    minimus

The Watchtower likes to monitor things

• stillin
    stillin

Let's call Stillin into the back room. He's nodding off at meetings. It's an evil influence in the congregation.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit