Rolf Furuli has broken with the GB

by careful 95 Replies latest members private

• Steel
    Steel

Right now every scientist in the world is working with the blood of recovered covid patients trying to beat this thing while as a JW you just know there are eight janitors having day after day of backroom meeting trying to decide if are allowed to have the vaccine they discover. Pouring over data they don’t understand trying to twist it into some bible principal.

I think poor Rofl finally just had enough of the stupidity .

I wonder if any other witnesses with education feel the same way or the covid thing might be a tipping point.

• Earnest
    Earnest

slimboyfat : The next question would be what does Rolf Furuli intend to do next...

Create a website, of course - My Beloved Religion and the Governing Body.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

Create a podcast and start broadcasting live on Twitch. Start conversing with the chat screen as a whole. And most importantly, collect superchats.

He could branch out and do a gaming stream every now and then. The world is his oyster.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

“My Beloved religion and the governing body”

I think poor Rolf had enough of the stupidity

If he didn’t understand that his religion is the Governing Body, and always was, he’s not as bright as we thought he was.

The whole raisin d’etre of Jehovah’s Witnesses is to obey the GB and believe every new cobbled together idea they put forth - and to do so without question.

Whatever else has changed, There’s absolutely no change there.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    • Jesus’ appointment of the “slave” over his “belongings,” then, must also be a future event. He will make that appointment during the great tribulation.

I'm confused. Has he appointed the slave over all his belongings, or will he yet do so?

• slimboyfat
      slimboyfat4 months ago
      Yes, I came across that when searching last night too. Very confusing.

That little piece of confusion was most likely wrought by the real governing body helpers.....otherwise known as the Watchtower Bible and Tract society, inc., Legal team.

It’s sending the message out loud and clear that Jehovah’s witnesses are on their own and the GB is in no way responsible for them...yet! In the mean time, however, you need to mind your P’s and Q’s or there’ll be hell to pay after the Big A.

Steele This guy has always struck me as a delusional narcissist who was only a JW for trolling reasons.

Spot on. I thought “ wow he’s incredibly intellectually dishonest“.... but yes...a troll🤣

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

In other words we own all the money and property but we’re not responsible for what goes on in that property, or what Jehovah’s witnesses do in general, until the time we get to rule the world.

Like Vidiot the whole concept of a Governing body world dictatorship and those awful illustrations of a post Armageddon world with newly resurrected attendIng outdoor Kingdom Hall meetings, made me feel sick.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit