Girls Have Cow-Like Sex Drive According To Watchtower

by AlanF 59 Replies latest social humour

• asleif_dufansdottir
    asleif_dufansdottir

(sigh) You "city slickers"...

Of course cows have horns.

From http://www.alienexplorer.com/ecology/m218.html

Horns are found on sheep, cattle, bison, and antelope. Horns are never shed. They continue to grow throughout the animal's life. If horns are broken in a fight or accident, they don't grow back. ... Most often, both male and females have horns although the male's horns are usually larger. ... Antlers are found on the deer family: deer, elk, caribou, and moose. Antlers are deciduous, meaning they are shed and grown new each year. Among the females of the deer family, only the female caribou normally has antlers.

It is not uncommon for women to have fluctuations in sexual desire at different times of their cycles (some of us more than others ). As my farm boy/biologist husband is fond of pointing out, the human female reproductive system is very similar to the bovine reproductive system, except humans are vertically laid out while the cow's is horizontal (I heard that. You have a dirty mind).

Physical anthropologists will tell you that the human species ability and interest in sex at all times of the reproductive cycle is one of the wonders of evolution. The male doesn't know for sure when the female is actually fertile, enhancing the chance he'll stay around and stay interested, so that his genes get passed along. This means he's there to help the female raise the young (usually). Human young take an inordinate amount of time and energy to raise compared to, say, a calf who's up and walking within hours and weaned and gone in less than a year.

This does not, however, chance how mysogynistic and insulting that article is.

• obiwan
    obiwan

There are cases where a girl became pregnant as a result of one sex interview with a boy.

At my last job there was a entering and exiting interview...I wonder if the same applies here.

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

<what a song this makes to the tune of Tragedy by the Bee Gees>Misogyny when you write for the dubs and know nothin at all it's misogyny. When your a dubber and rather hang with brothers it's misogyny.....

Oh and to Thunder MOOOOOOOO MOOOOOOOOOOOO

• garybuss
    garybuss

There are cases where a (Witness) girl became pregnant as a result of one sex interview with a boy (read elder).

I was on the streets with this issue. Imagine how proud I was . . . .

• onacruse
    onacruse

Scully, you are absolutely incorrigible! LOL

Craig

• Phil
    Phil

Still no answer to the question:

What is the source of this material? Any chance to scan the document that contains this article?Need dates too.

• minimus
    minimus

This is BULL!

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Good one, minimus! I knew you weren't a COWard.

Nina

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Minimus, you are being udderly ridiculous.

What a nin-cow-poop.

I'm sorry.

• Phil
    Phil

AllenF is a member of the "Emperor Class". If this is "BULL" what does that say for the Emperor Class?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit