Girls Have Cow-Like Sex Drive According To Watchtower

by AlanF 59 Replies latest social humour

• Xandria
    Xandria

Moo baby! MOOOOO... lol.

Gawd,,, I am not a Cow. .o0( I bet a lot of ladies did not like that one.) I can imagine the Youth ask's books. Moooommm... Joey called me a COOWWW!!!!.

Mess with the cow and you get the horns.

An hasn't the frikken WTS heard of birthcontrol ???? Condoms... and so on. Sheesh.

OF I think WTS is frikken nuts.

Xandria

• hoodwinked
    hoodwinked
    Large herds of cattle, both male and female, wander over the plains feeding. Ordinarily the male or bull would not think of approaching the female or cow for sex purposes. If he did approach he would not receive a hearty welcome, but, rather, he might be gored by the cow’s horns. There is no petting or sex relations between bull and cow permitted, because the female is not in physical condition to breed. The bull seems to understand this and keeps in his own place.

I am far from an expert on cows or bulls, I am a cityslicker through and through but I thought only BULLS had horns?

Hoody

• Gopher
    Gopher
    I am far from an expert on cows or bulls, I am a cityslicker through and through but I thought only BULLS had horns?

LOL!! Not in the Watchtower world. In that world, cows HAVE horns, my friend. You better watch out for those "sisters" !!

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

Let us not forget, these articles as published by the Watchtower Society are direct guidance and knowledge provided by Jehovah God (the only true God) by virtue of his sole channel of representation on earth, the Faithful and Discreet Slave.

*** Watchtower 1964 May 1 p.277-8 Building a Firm Foundation in Christ ***

8 God's Word is the basis of our faith. As we pore over its pages our mind is communing with God's. Our faith is established and strengthened. We are "always ready to make a defense" by offering "a reason for the hope" that we hold, and we are thereby equipped to teach others the way of life. (1 Pet. 3:15; 2 Tim. 2:2) Why, though, is such emphasis placed on "accurate" knowledge? Why should such care be exercised in our study of the columns of The Watchtower , and of our application of the Scripture texts to the material under consideration? It is through the columns of The Watchtower that Jehovah provides direction and constant Scriptural counsel to his people, and it requires careful study and attention to details in order to apply this information, to get a full understanding of the principles involved, and to assure ourselves of right thinking on these matters. It is in this way that we "are thoroughly able to grasp mentally with all the holy ones" the fullness of our commission and of the preaching responsibility that Jehovah has placed on all Christians as footstep followers of his Son. Any other course would produce independent thinking and cause division. "Now I exhort you, brothers, through the name of our Lord Jesus Christ that you should all speak in agreement, and that there should not be divisions among you, but that you may be fitly united in the same mind and in the same line of thought." (1 Cor. 1:10) If all who are associated in the Christian organization have the mind of God and of Christ there will be unity and all will be built up in maturity of understanding.

[Emphasis Added]

*** Watchtower 1959 January 15 pp.39-41 Down with the Old-Up with the New! ***

... but, Who will be Jehovah's prophet to the nations , to speak to them everything that He should command? Who will be the modern Jeremiah? ... So who will prophesy with his message in this time of the end of the nations of this world? ... How was the question answered? ... The fact that decides the answer to the question is, not, Do all the clergy of Roman Catholicism and of Protestantism agree that Jehovah's witnesses have been and are God's prophet to the nations? but, Who discerned the divine will for Christians in this time of the world's end and offered themselves to do it? Who have undertaken God's foreordained work for this day of judgment of the nations? Who have answered the call to the work and have done it down till this year 1958? Whom has God actually used as his prophet?

14 By the historical facts of the case Christendom is beaten back in defeat. Jehovah's witnesses are deeply grateful today that the plain facts show that God has been pleased to use them. ... It has been because Jehovah thrust out his hand of power and touched their lips and put his words in their mouths...

[Emphasis Added]

So God thinks that women are comparable to cows? Or, if for some reason the Governing Body and the Writin Department would like to retract those statements.. did they misinterpret the message? Or did their Almighty God change his mind again?

I hate Jehovah's Witnesses.

• gitasatsangha
    gitasatsangha

Did Rutherford make Freddy Franz a castrati early in his Bethel career?

• nowisee
    nowisee

good lord. in l96l i was l4 years old. this is the stuff on which i was raised. no WONDER my life was screwed up!!

• onacruse
    onacruse

The idea that sex should be virtually nothing more than an animal act for the sole purpose of reproduction is, of course, by no means unique to the WTS. Nor is the idea that sex should be avoided all together, for the purpose of heightening spiritual awareness. Nor is the idea that the male has the sexual prerogative. Nor is the idea that the female is obligated to protect herself against the sexual advances of the male, but not vice versa. Even Mennonites allow for that "wild oats" phase (for the males only, of course). I remember reading that QfR, and in the context of the US in 1961, it isn't too far off the mark of reflecting societal mores in the US at that time. Bizarre it may be, but the WTS and Freddie Franz didn't invent it.

Craig

• SixofNine
    SixofNine
    The idea that sex should be virtually nothing more than an animal act for the sole purpose of reproduction is, of course, by no means unique to the WTS. Nor is the idea that sex should be avoided all together, for the purpose of heightening spiritual awareness. Nor is the idea that the male has the sexual prerogative. Nor is the idea that the female is obligated to protect herself against the sexual advances of the male, but not vice versa.

But the idea, tucked subtly into that QFR, that women should go ahead and masturbate in order to have the fortitude to resist men, certainly is surprising coming from the WT. So surprising that I think it was just about missed totally by JW's, save for a handful of handy sisters in Berkley known as the "happy spinsters".

• onacruse
    onacruse

Six, I'll be the first to admit that such subtleties often fly right past me...heck, Katie practically had to hit me with a 2x4 to get my attention. LOL I thought y'all were just having a little fun, here.

However, considering the WTSs long-standing condemnation of masturbation, and based on its derivation from the theological idea of "spirituality is damaged by sexual activity," I think the "reading between the lines" here is a little unwarranted.

btw, I, for one, have never masturbated. That's why I feel sorry for all you pervs.

Craig

• manon
    manon

Articles of this caliber boil my blood!! Clearly seen through the eyes and perspective of a celebate monk. Female sexuality/ reproduction narrowed to and comparable with that of cattle so eternally the weight and responsiblity of sex/prevention is hoisted upon the backs of the female. The lesson here should read Brother Johnny needs to wear a condom so that sister Mary Jane can have her cake and eat it too.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit