Girls Have Cow-Like Sex Drive According To Watchtower

by AlanF 59 Replies latest social humour

• Realist
    Realist

hawkaw,

"...the head of the woman is the man!"

i couldn'T agree more with the WTBTS on this one!!! LOL J/K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this crap is just too much!!! i wonder if they ever took the time and looked at the outcome of IQ tests!!!

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Oh yeah.

And the more people that read that August 22, 1967 Awake! article that I scanned the better.

Disgusting.

hawk

p.s. - A big thanks has to go to met. - who showed me the article some time back. And Maximus who provided me a photocopy for me to scan and then a person (who I am not allowed to give their handle) who provided me with an original copy of the magazine.

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

LMAO!!! Another "Control" ploy....this time with the WT attempting to "shame"..."humiliate"......"degrade" ...a woman outta her "natural" desires...and written by a WT-man (of course......who else is allowed to write for the WT?)....

Whaaaat!!!!!......Women are tooooo emotional (as taught by the WT)???......Tooooo unstable (as taught by the WT)?????......Not appointed by the Holy SpiritTM????(as taught by the WT)......sheesh!!!

To be more definitive...perhaps written and submitted to the WT by a WT-man-father ....who doesn't want his daughter to EVER have sex!!!!

ROLFMAO!!!

ESTEE

• bittersweet
    bittersweet

and here I thought growing up under the Watchtower regime was tough in the 70's and 80's! It's real nice being compared to a cow by the way!

Oh, and for those who aren't aware, cows do have horns, it's just that most farmers have them cut down. ( I lived on a farm as a child and I remember this ).

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    where there will be no sex problems amid a sex-crazy population

Not exactly an "earthly paradise", eh?

Cheers, Ozzie

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart
    Did Rutherford make Freddy Franz a castrati early in his Bethel career?

Must've been gored by one of them there cows with horns.

Nina

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

You are a bad, bad, bad ... real bad ... little girl ... Scully!!!!

ROTFLMAO

hawk

• proplog2
    proplog2

Allan:

I believe in evolution. There is nothing wrong with making comparisons between animal sexual behavior and human sexual behavior. Humans ARE animals.

Franz didn't believe in evolution so there seems to be something hypocritical about his little aside on sociobiology. As usual though, he picked avoided comparing human sexuality with chimpanzee or bonobo sexuality.

• crownboy
    crownboy
    There are cases where a girl became pregnant as a result of one sex interview with a boy.

Sex interviews? Where can I sign up for one of those?

• SYN
    SYN

*falls over* Scully, that's a classic! A definite addition to the XJW Humour Files!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit