How Many Here Are DF'd, Disassociated Or Not Worried That They Might?

by minimus 33 Replies latest jw friends

• ikhandi
    ikhandi

Minimus whats your status?

Stand up for yourself even if your standing alone

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

DAed myself by writing a letter stating my reasons, to the CO, the PO, and the GB in 1999.

Annie

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Minimus works at the Service Desk in Brooklyn. He also posts as Farkel if he hasn't taken his meds.

• rocketman
    rocketman

I am inactive, about 6 months now with no time reported in field service. I have put myself in position that, even if df'd (though I am not in violation of any bible law, just the jw "law" of not associating here) I'd miss out on little if any association, since now my jw ties are minimal, even family-wise.

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Hey there, um...well, just in case no one had read my long story on Dansk's thread 2 weeks ago, here you go:

I'm unsure of my status. But, after 19 years, I don't care.

I don't play by THEIR rules, so status is irrelevant.

I'll assume I'm Dis-interested !

• avengers
    avengers

Not df'd, not da'd. The only thing they have on me is that I asked a question about the UN.
    Anything else they would have to visit this forum for my thoughts about them. They know I will make a big deal if they start
    a df process. So they leave me alone. Up till now anyway.

Andy

• minimus
    minimus

BIG TEX, you are a riot!!! That was one of the funniest comebacks I've seen in a while. I am neither df'd or anything but I attend meetings once in a while. I haven't been to one in about 2 weeks. Very soon the CO is coming and I'm sure someone's going to attempt to "talk" at, i mean, to me.

• Nomad Soul
    Nomad Soul

I've been inactive 4 months now. I was baptized when I was 10. Still live with my parents, I'm 19. Had some trouble with them because of my decision of stop attending meetings and service. I have only gotten one visit from the elders. My answer was that God was not real to me anymore. They haven't come to visit me anymore, and my parents have left me alone. They tried kicking me out of the house, but it wasn't convinient to them. I don't care what they do, what I care right now is about building my life and try to see the world with other eyes, and decide what kind of man I want to be.

• gentleheart
    gentleheart

faded away in 93, DA'd in 94, stupidly went back in a moment of weakness in 2000 (the reinstatement was truly weird!), now faded away and they seem to have forgotten i exist.... thank goodness! as long as they don't bug me, i'm happy

• Soledad
    Soledad

I DA'd in 1998, mainly because I wanted to be left alone (the moment I stopped attending meetings and field service they were on me like hawks!) and I needed closure, to put the past behind me and move forward.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit