Trump supporters want to repeal 19th amendment

by keyser soze 61 Replies latest social current

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Trump is throwing it or desperate so far as the Bill Clinton references go. He is such a creepy little worm.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

Okay nonjwspouse. When I come across a Trump supporter who isn't willing to dismiss his bragging about sexual assault as just "locker room talk" I'll stop generalizing about them. Deal?

So far, I've yet to encounter one.

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010

keyser soze, how about this one:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/finally-someone-who-thinks-like-me/2016/10/01/c9b6f334-7f68-11e6-9070-5c4905bf40dc_story.html

My favorite of that Trump supporter is that she claims that Michelle Obama is a transsexual, Trump supporters are nut jobs.

• Dagney
    Dagney

Yeah he is setting the stage already when he loses to try for a recount. Because...he's not a loser...and he hates losers.

I heard him say today that if he loses it will be the biggest waste of time and money ever. (you can say that again DJ!) But what an insult that running for the most important job in the land is not worth it. Goes to show you he really doesn't care about the peeps.

It's unsettling and scary to watch.

• Sanchy
    Sanchy

I lean right and am a registered Republican.

I don't support Trump. He's an idiot.

Having said that, i also don't support most of Hillary's and the Democratic party's policies.

Please, not all that consider voting for Trump are "misogynists, stupid or dumb".

• Simon
    Simon

Trump is an idiot. Half of his supporters are complete idiots too and the other half are the basket of deplorables. Seriously, how can anyone seriously support that man and claim to have any sense or principles?

It really is a sad, sorry mess that the supposed "greatest country on earth" is really showing itself up. Well, the Cheeto-Cosby put that one to rest. Yet somehow, despite his trashing of America at every opportunity, he's never labelled "anti-American" as some on the right had a penchant for doing if anyone ever questioned a rush to war or whether torture should be condoned.

He needs to lose and lose really badly, but even then I don't think he'll ever shut-up - he's already making the claims that the election is going to be stolen. The "ban women" thing is because he actually took the map of "what if only men voted" and used it to claim he was leading. The man is a fucking moron.

He's given insanity a voice and I almost wonder if America needs someone like Trump to win and make an utter mess of things to shut the idiots up for good.

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

nonjwspouse,

...a republican candidate you obviously despise.

What's there not to despise?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Trump is an idiot. Half of his supporters are complete idiots too......Simon

Complete idiots?!..

This Trump Supporter Disagrees..

Image result for i'm not a complete idiot some parts are missing

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

Simon,

He's given insanity a voice and I almost wonder if America needs someone like Trump to win and make an utter mess of things to shut the idiots up for good.

Four years of Trump might equal forty years of Democrats. Otherwise, we might have to emigrate north; if we can make it over Canada's wall that is.

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

What scares me about Trump and his supporters is even if doesn't win they are still dangerous. This guy will still have his core supporters and we have heard revolution from a few Trump supporters. It's a scary time for the the world. Maybe the End is near.......I may go back to the KH....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit