Trump supporters want to repeal 19th amendment

by keyser soze 61 Replies latest social current

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

Seriously, you can't make this shit up. And these same people will accuse Hillary of rigging the election after she wins:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/trump-supporters-repeal-19th-amendment-article-1.2828571

• Saename
    Saename

Repeal the 19th Amendment? What for? What the hell? So that women couldn't vote again?

Who's that stupid?

Edit: After reading the news article, I realised we have women to thank that Donald Trump isn't going to win.

Image result for hurray meme

• redvip2000
    redvip2000

Sounds like a great plan.

In fact, why not create an amendment that restricts voting right to folks with an IQ under 90? This way Trump would lock in a victory for sure.

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

Gullible much Keyser?

There is a substantial difference between "Trump supporters" and "a GROUP of Trump supporters".

I know there are idiots on both sides of the political spectrum but damn...

• Zoos
    Zoos
    redvip2000 In fact, why not create an amendment that restricts voting right to folks with an IQ under 90? This way Trump would lock in a victory for sure.

OMG, it would be a landslide.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

I realize it's only a group of supporters, LRG. I'll concede it's probably a small one. But it sums up in a nutshell why Trump won't win. They're essentially confirming the misogyny of not only him, but those who support him.

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

Keyser, generalize much?

Paint with a sweeping judgement brush a bit why don't ya?

How very insightful of you to dismiss all the opinions, and negatively label, all the people whom you consider a supporter of a republican candidate you obviously despise.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I'm looking forward to Trump getting beat heavily. I follow Nate Silver's projections. Clinton is heading for a landslide.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Considering a majority of Trump supporters think Obama is a Muslim, I don't think there is a great danger of underestimating the intelligence of these deplorables.

• sir82
    sir82

What I can't figure out is why they're campaigning against Bill Clinton.

Wrong Clinton, guys!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit