Trump supporters want to repeal 19th amendment

by keyser soze 61 Replies latest social current

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Would it be fair to label those considering voting for HIllary as corrupt, cheating liars? - I like your train of thought.

After Bill Clinton got fish fingers with Monica Lewinski, would it be fair to label his supporters who remained loyal to him as stupid sexists and misogynistic, too?

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

Would it be fair to label those considering voting for HIllary as corrupt, cheating liars?

A far question.

There's a difference between supporting someone in spite of their shortcomings, as opposed to because of them. I won't deny that Hillary has her faults. I cringe every time she talks about taking on Wall Street, or the evils of NAFTA. She's lined her pockets with both of them.

She also has decades of experience in the political arena, and actual ideas. This is why people are supporting her.

As for Trump- his willingness to speak without a filter, and convey an overstated sense of bravado is precisely what draws people to him. He has no actual qualifications, other than a willingness to offend anyone at a whim. They're fanatically getting behind a sociopath, whose sole agenda is to kick the hornet's nest.

Perhaps it isn't fair to categorize every Trump supporter as misogynistic, racist and intellectually bankrupt. Some are just horribly misguided.

• Sanchy
    Sanchy

There's a difference between supporting someone in spite of their shortcomings, as opposed to because of them. I won't deny that Hillary has her faults. I cringe every time she talks about taking on Wall Street, or the evils of NAFTA. She's lined her pockets with both of them.

It's more than "shortcomings". She has scandal after scandal following her around, showing a dark, quasi-corrupt side of her. Then she lies to cover-up said scandals. She lied about Benghazi, she lied about her emails, she lied about the Clinton Foundation and a few other big ones.

Perhaps it isn't fair to categorize every Trump supporter as misogynistic, racist and intellectually bankrupt. Some are just horribly misguided.

...some are, I agree. But many aren't. They might not be a "Trump supporter" per se, but what does one who is not a Democrat and believes the Democrat policies are harmful to this country do? They might not want a liberal supreme court, higher taxes, $15/h min wage, more gov control of healthcare, more executive decisions, more political correctness, higher national debt, more welfare etc etc.

It seems there is another option for those on the right, like me, that can't vote Trump (a major longshot at best):

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/how-evan-mcmullin-could-win-utah-and-the-presidency/

• blondie
    blondie

So his supporters think that all-nonwhite men will vote for Trump?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

So his supporters think that all-nonwhite men will vote for Trump?....Blondie

Mexicans Love Trump...........................They`re Making Trump Pinata`s!.

Image result for trump pinata mexico..Image result for trump pinata mexico

Image result for trump pinata mexico..Image result for hitting trump pinata

You Can Even Wack a Trump Pinata..

AT A CAR DEALERSHIP!!..

Image result for hitting trump pinata

• redvip2000
    redvip2000

It seems there is another option for those on the right, like me, that can't vote Trump (a major longshot at best):

Ok go ahead and waste your vote in order to make a point. Hillary will win this election not because she has convinced people that she is without fault, or because she is genuine and cares about the US population entirely.

She will win because people recognize that the other choice has the potential to set us back decades in regards to important factors in our country. I doubt history would look back favorably on a Trump presidency. This is why she must win regardless of the handful (or more) lies she been caught in. Lies that practically almost every politician in our country is willing to tell in order to safeguard their image.

• Simon
    Simon

I want to buy a Trump Pinata ... I don't have anything to celebrate but I would love just beating the bajeezus out of that thing :D

The difference between Bill and Trump is that Bill had an affair. It was investigated, it has had it's day in court. His wife forgave him, time moves on. The only people who seem genuinely bothered by it and "morally outraged" are clearly hypocritical and only bothered because it was the Clintons, not so much the "crime" itself (the only real non-moral fault was lying about it and he was impeached so paid the price) because they now claim that what happened more recently and more criminally with Trump somehow isn't important.

With Trump it is much closer to Bill Cosby type crimes - actual physical assault of women and abuse of power (yes, Bill Clinton abused his position but not in the same way). Trump shows he WILL abuse his position in a vile way, and has already said he WANTS to abuse the presidency by banning news reports that are critical of him (not just wrong) as well as imprison his opponent - real 3rd world / tin-pot dictator stuff.

Ultimately, Bill's womanizing doesn't matter - it doesn't impact the country other than being a distraction and it's only still "a thing" because of the obsessions of the alt-right. But Trump's assaults DO matter here and now. There is a rape-case hearing in Dec ... imagine if the President is found guilty and has to serve time? ... would the justice system even work properly? What would happen to the country?

That's before you even get to the dumb ideas he has to run the country which would plunge it into debt, start crippling trade-wars which would trigger global recession and likely lead to more war and conflict ... because troubled times lead to trouble, not peace and contentment.

And I don't think for one second he would make the situation with ISIS any way better. It appears that he wants the US to become a pawn of Russia.

What Bill Clinton did was wrong, morally. But it's long over and dealt with. It's not the same thing however much Trump and the alt-right want to re-litigate and draw a false equivalency.

Trump is genuinely dangerous to everyone, ironically, most of all to the dumb schmucks who are cheering him on. They think he's going to share wealth with them? Maybe they should club together and buy the bridge I have to sell them.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I don't think for one second

he would make the situation with ISIS any way better.....Simon

Nonsense!..

I Know More Than The Generals!..

DO YOU LIKE MY NEW OUTFIT??!!..

Image result for donald trump dictator

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

How Much For Your Woman?..

I GIVE YOU $30.00 AMERICAN DOLLARS..

Image result for donald trump dictator

I Need At Least $75.00..

Image result for Bill and hillary clinton

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

The difference between Bill and Trump is that Bill had an affair - he had just the one affair, did he?

The only people who seem genuinely bothered by it and "morally outraged" are clearly hypocritical and only bothered because it was the Clintons, not so much the "crime" itself - not me. I hope Trump gets what he deserves, too.

But Trump's assaults DO matter here and now - absolutely. He should face his accusers in a court of law and be punished for them.

That's before you even get to the dumb ideas he has to run the country which would plunge it into debt, start crippling trade-wars which would trigger global recession and likely lead to more war and conflict - agreed, Trump is unfit for high office, for these and other reasons.

I'd imagine that each side is guilty of attacking the opposite side's wrong-doing whilst brushing their own side's wrong-doing under the carpet. To say otherwise would be to insert one's head into one's own rectal cavity, I think.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit