Convicted Child Rapist Proselytizing. Is the Community Aware? Is the Community Safe?

by freemindfade 101 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    So, I have no idea whether this guy was a convicted child molester or not. .

http://www.homefacts.com/offender-detail/COX00245011020160419/Waymon-Chandler-Ivery.html

he is

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Yeah, I just saw that. I'm not at all shocked.

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

This should become a thing, this guy happened to know this guy was around and a molester, when he saw he was in his neighborhood he took action. I'd love to see more of this. It shows the nerve of JWs to bring pedophiles right to peoples front doors.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

disturbing on so many levels, can only hope that this vile PoS has as much publicity as possible

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Thanks for the link. What I feel this man deserves, and the law, are two different subjects.

Freedom of religion gives him some rights. I don't see those disappearing, but he could be put on a very tight leash. The WTBTS could decree that any convicted sexual predators are restricted to cart witnessing, ( Edit: WIth Elders who have passed background checks, ) and it would be so.

DD

• Wayward
    Wayward

How dare a convicted child rapist show his face in a neighborhood with children! And how dare the JWs allow him to do it! Right here they were put on notice that this creep has injured a child. If they didn't know it before, they know it now. And if I were the guy filming, I'd call the police and report him. No way he should be roaming at large.

freemindfade- I'm not generally a violent person but I agree with you. Bastards who hurt kids should get the death penalty. Once someone has crossed the line and raped a child, that person isn't safe to have around. Put them down like rabid dogs before they can hurt anyone else.

• freddo
    freddo

I noticed the guy next to him putting his head in his hands ... and then they scuttle off with their tails between their legs.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Was there an Elder in the group? Why didn't he speak up? Maybe the criminal sex offender was the Elder?!?!??

If so, how messed up is that??? The WTBTS re-appoints a convicted Pedo, the appointment is viewed as evidence of "Jehovah's blessing." Now the Elder is free to go in service, without supervision!

I'm not saying this is the case, but I bet it happens....

DD

• blondie
    blondie

I didn't watch the video, but I have a question, since he is a convicted pedophile, what are the circumstances of his court decree? Doesn't he have restrictions about being around children? Doesn't he have a parole/probation officer checking up on him....I wonder if that person will see this video?

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

Great video! Boy....they took off! Hope this one continues to explode to the public. Hopefully, all of the child abuse scandal will not allow the JW's to knock at doors or sit at carts, without people approaching them. The majority of JW's I know couldn't stand the heat and would run like a little girl, if approached.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit