Convicted Child Rapist Proselytizing. Is the Community Aware? Is the Community Safe?

by freemindfade 101 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

Wow, this is awesome. This really shows the JW passiveness towards child sex abusers. There needs to be more of this exposing this!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOpk1Fq0sdk&feature=youtu.be

• just fine
    just fine

I think if this happened more often there would be less tolerance from the community about the JWs lax stance on pedophiles.

• sir82
    sir82

Wide-spread distribution of videos such as this would do much to (justifiably) terrify neighborhoods about JW visits.

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

I agree. If you think about it this is probably happening in most congregation around the world. I know first hand of sex offender in an old hall that was a pioneer!!!

• Hadriel
    Hadriel

Seems like most of these situations are with those whose offense happened in the 80's or before the mid 90's. At least it appears that way.

They may have been lost in the shuffle but that's simply no excuse as there is nothing more precious than children. Nothing.

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

This video is actually blowing up on reddit and about to be way more viral, but in true JWD fashion people are more concerned with discussing whether or not evolution is guided in an endless circle. lol. oh well

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    Seems like most of these situations are with those whose offense happened in the 80's or before the mid 90's. At least it appears that way.

What the hell difference does that make?????

as there is nothing more precious than children. Nothing.*

*Except the reputation of our cult...

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Well, if he really did it, he can't be shielded from the consequences of his "sin" or his crime.

The WTBTS needs to keep these people off the streets. The only "witnessing" they should be allowed to engage in, is cart witnessing. Even then, they should be with an Elder.

If every Elder and MS were subject to a background check, and all who desired to "Pioneer", even R&F publishers, the ORG would notice that "Jehovah" put an end to Pedo lawsuits.

Praise Jeehibbity-hop!!! It's a miracle!!!

DD

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    The only "witnessing" they should be allowed to engage in, is cart witnessing. Even then, they should be with an Elder.

Personally I feel anyone that harms a child should be killed, and doesn't deserve anything. So even this I think is too kind. Its a systematic way of giving them an audience. They shouldn't be enabled in any way.

Well, if he really did it

http://www.homefacts.com/offender-detail/COX00245011020160419/Waymon-Chandler-Ivery.html

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

So, I have no idea whether this guy was a convicted child molester or not. . . .

. . . but what I find fascinating is the guy in the black shirt next to him covers his ears. . . .

Nah. . . . . it's not a cult. . . ..

Thanks for the post FREEMINDFADE

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit