Convicted Child Rapist Proselytizing. Is the Community Aware? Is the Community Safe?

by freemindfade 101 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

Huh...I just thought of something

How does this affect the JW's facebook pages and such?

In addition, the public will now have limited access to email addresses and online screen names of registered sex offenders, a law aimed at helping parents keep their children away from possible predators when they play video games or participate in other online activities.
  • rebelfighter
    rebelfighter

OrphanCrow,

I actually had forgotten about some of the state laws. In the state where I reside a convicted pedophile cannot have access to the Internet, including smart phones. Also they cannot reside in a home that has Internet service. So I am wondering how they accessing their WT material.

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

That is interesting, rebelfighter

It appears like the laws concerning sex offenders going door to door are being put in place in more and more places.

Lol! That could very well be an influencing factor in the recent change to cart witnessing instead of door to door work. The JW prison program, AKA the Pedophile Paradise Rehabilitation Program, has been very effective and now those sex offenders that have been having Bible Studies in jail are getting released. There are too many sex offenders in the JW workforce that are restricted from going door to door and the carts let the sex offenders still put in their time

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

Did anybody else ever contact the press on it? Seems nobody did a story and it's momentum just plummeted.

• life is to short
    life is to short

That is what I have always wondered how is it legal for them to go door to door. If they are convicted should not there be laws against it. I know I have spoken to the police department where I live and they know that JW's are sending convicted pedophiles DTD and they don't do anything to stop it. They do not like it but there does not seem to be any laws in place to prevent it.

• rebelfighter
    rebelfighter

Their probation officer should stop them from going d2d.

Also, the probation officer would stop them from getting a laptop or smart phone with Internet connection.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

This video which shows a WT representative, AKA a bonafide child molester, engaged in door to door proselytizing has been taken down. The fact that this video has been removed demonstrates that the WTBTS cannot take constructive criticism!

• darkspilver
  • OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    jwgonebad: The fact that this video has been removed demonstrates that the WTBTS cannot take constructive criticism!

Not necessarily

It could also mean that Colorado does not have laws in place that restrict door to door movement of sex offenders.

It could also mean that the action of video taping and then publicly posting the encounter is a violation of what the sex offender registry is in place for. The registry specifically says that vigilante action is not to be undertaken by the public.

Publicly posting the video could be illegal. Chandler could very well have a case that he was being harassed by the posting of the video

I am not saying that I agree...I am saying that such action can be seen as violating the rights of the offender.

However, it would not surprise me if more states are going to pass laws to restrict sex offenders from going door to door. Right now, not many do

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

that one taken down, 4 more put up in it's place lol.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit