Lloyd Evans Patreoff Pool February 2024

by DerekMoors 73 Replies latest social humour

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

I'm curious if he will address the continuing drop or if he's looking for some other option. If he ignores it, it will continue to shrink as the die-hards start to wonder if he even cares anymore. If he begs again, the effect will be smaller than in the past. There are only so many times he can do that, and this might not be a good time anyway, what with the diminished output and potentially offensive content.

Will he lean on the most dedicated supporters? How long and how much can he drain before they decide to stop (and how nasty will he be to them, when that time comes)? What other avenues are available to him? Voice actor for Baldur's Gate 4?

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

I'm sure he is dreading the end of every month.

This morning I checked & he has lost a couple of patreon's and it's not even the end of the month yet.

• Toblerone5
  • Toblerone5
  • Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Are you going to state the cut off time prior to deciding the winner?

I assumed it was the 1st of the month...😕

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors
    Are you going to state the cut off time prior to deciding the winner?
    I assumed it was the 1st of the month

We usually wait until late in the day on the 2nd just to give it time to process all the nonpayments, extra time zones, etc. Usually sometime on the 2nd the number seems to level off without changes for a few hours, so one of us will jump in and call it. But whatever anyone wants to do, it's all in good fun!

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors

We need another one of those graphs of his falling down the mountain of patrons. Or maybe coming down off his shroom high and seeing the dismal numbers. Stupid lard ass, I hope he chokes on it.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

😉😁 Like this ?

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Or maybe this one ? 😜

• Ron.W.
    Ron.W.

👍👍🤣🤣

Share this

Google+
Pinterest