Lloyd Evans Patreoff Pool February 2024

by DerekMoors 73 Replies latest social humour

• Toblerone5
  • ForeverAlone
    ForeverAlone
    Hi ForeverAlone , So sorry you were sick , I'm glad to see you on this forum again...

Thanks T5 glad to be back. I do think that I am on the mend now.

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Oh Good Golly...

He's up to 526 today.

No f'n way that is organic growth immediately following that Mushroom vid.

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Factoring in the fraudulent overnight growth, please put me down for 485.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

AudeSapere do you mean 385 ? cause is paying Patreons is right now at 385 , the 526 number is with the Free subscribers... I know it's a little confusing , he add those free subs. not to long ago to trick people he had a bigger Patreon fan base . But if you think he will gain 100 Patreon at the end of the month no probem I will put your name down for that number... If you want to see the Paying Patreon number you have to click on ABOUT beside Home . I will put your name down on the list , and wait for the number you want me to write ...

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

Yep, like T5 said- you need to click "About" and scroll past the message and you will see how many paying members there are. 385 as of this moment. The landing page will only show the total number of followers, which includes people who sign up for free.

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Thank you both for helping me find and understand the real number of patrons.

@Toblerone - Please put me down for 360.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Your welcome AudeSapere

• Toblerone5
  • Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

383 now.

I say Jabba the Hutt goes down at 367. I also predict his new shroom habit fucks with his ambition and he starts putting some weight on and gets an earring by the end of the year. Definitely makes a video about his sexuality.

It has been written.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit