FEB 2016 broadcast

by Grey Goose 126 Replies latest jw friends

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    Talking about bread now,
  • elderINewton
    elderINewton
    I need the Swedish chef in that video somehow....
  • Barrold Bonds
    Barrold Bonds

The last Ministry School makes a good point about illustrations. I can't remember the exact wording, but basically, if you have to explain an illustration THAT much, it's a shitty illustration. lol

• berrygerry
    berrygerry

Old habits die hard - 30 secs into the clip -

"this is not a Watch Tower cooking show"

• Hadriel
    Hadriel

Honestly I think we're missing the mark here on the whole bread thing. Yes it is poor from the perspective of too much explanation but the connection that's being made most prominent in this JWB is far more interesting to me.

Note that it starts out talking about grieving the Holy Spirit. it zeros in on what ways one could do that. Notice the early stress on deceit. Then notice the brother they show talking during morning worship.

It is clear they are tying in or making a point of grieving the Holy Spirit with speech. Deceitful or harmful speech. Note the stress on "not having all the facts". The stress on pulling back to get perspective.

It is clear to me that many are speaking badly against the organization. There's been a large contingency now after seeing the ARC.

Really feels to me like they're putting the fear in folks that are speaking basically the truth but it looks disparaging on the organization. They're saying your asking for the second death.

Agree the bread illustration a bit drawn out but the point being driven home here? To me stop talking about what you've seen you don't have all the facts if you don't stop it's an E-Ticket (Disney reference ) to Gehenna.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

They are getting as bad regarding the two sexes as the Shakers did. Isn't that what drove that religion into oblivion? They were separated, men from women--they didn't even mix. That's where the washtowel is headed.

Never mind the ice cream money--if I have any Worldwide Damnation Fund money, I am buying silver while I still can.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad
    Aside from being confused...while watching the bread illustration and trying to make sense of what Kenneth Flodin (Helper in the Teaching Committee) was saying, I couldn't help but wonder how many...many serious sins and evils the WT, the the Governing Body and the Helpers to the Governing Body are guilty of committing toward its individual members (children, men and women) which they have yet to admit to or demonstrate repentance for!
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

...........Image result for jehovah name BREAD

......Image result for Round loaf of Bread............Image result for Thats fucking stupid

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

.......Image result for JW.org Broadcasting.

................Image result for Cooking Show logo

.Image result for Watchtower logo..https://blogdothelphopelivedotorg.files.wordpress.com/2015/09/5-food.gif.Image result for Watchtower logo

• Esse quam videri
    Esse quam videri

Feb 1, 2016, the day I can finally say,

' Now I've have seen everything.'

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit