FEB 2016 broadcast

by Grey Goose 126 Replies latest jw friends

• prologos
    prologos

speaking in tongues? the anointed at Pentecost did!

• sparky1
    sparky1

"Next maybe Elmo and Big Bird can help us understand really complex things like 607." - ttdtt PRICELESS!!!!!!

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    Blimey o Reilly! Like many of you, words fail me. That broadcast was just plain weird.What did I get from it?Adam was half a loaf of bread and a talking snake made him tip garlic powder on himself.This is one crazy cult!
  • bats in the belfry
    bats in the belfry

Sheesh, . . . . is he trying to explain the deeper things of God’s Word?

Growing to maturity requires that we learn to draw nourishment from solid food, the deeper truths of God’s Word. Otherwise, our perceptive powers will necessarily remain limited.

w05 7/15 p. 24 par. 15

. . . after all, it appears the perceptive powers have remained limited with them.

• mrquik
    mrquik
    He should pour that crap over his own head. By their own teaching, each & every one of the GB are guilty of the "unforgiveable sin". They know it's crap, they know thousands have suffered and died at their hands & that makes the Scribes & Pharisees look like CHOIRBOYS COMPARED TO THEM. It's a shame there is no burning Hell. These clowns deserve it.
  • Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

The illustration should have been:

Adam and Eve were like perfect bread. When Eve ate the fruit, it was like smearing fruit jelly on her bread. It was nutty for Adam to follow his wife, so it was like smearing peanut butter on his bread. They were thrown together outside the Garden of Eden, and the results were delicious.

See, illustrations are easy!

• OzGirl
    OzGirl

Just when I think I've seen it all.

Wasteful use of bread.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit