Ta!ta! to Simon ,Angie& everyone else on board .

by mouthy 89 Replies latest jw friends

• Prisca
    Prisca

Does anyone live close to Grace, who could visit her perhaps on a weekend to see what her computer problems are?

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Well I request "Remote assistance" thru Email from my guru and hand over control and he sorts my probs from his own terminal .

Cant Grace try the same?

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

OMG, I just noticed this thread, and I am in tears,,,,,,,,Mouthy,,,,,,,,,I am so sorry you are having all of these problems. I feel like I have just lost someone special to me, I pray that someone can help you out, I wish I lived closer to you. I have thought of that often, as I have adopted you as my "online Grannie",,,, and thought of having a cup of hot tea together and ,,,,,,,,, darn it .......I am gonna do the pouting thing too.........I would miss you so much. You sense of humor is like no other, your faith I admire and it gives me hope,,,,,,,,You give me hope. At some of my lowest times , going thru this JW stuff, you were always the voice of reason, wisdom and unconditonal love. You know ,,you just dont get that much anymore , and you have so much love to give.

Everytime, I would read a post from you, I would look over at your picture , and think, God I wish she really was my Grandmother, your very face is as beautiful as you are on the inside.

All my hugs and love,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Dede

• mouthy
    mouthy

God!!!! What a bunch!!! Talk about the old woman who lived in the shoe!!!! I have so many kids I do know what to do RETURN!!!!!TO SIMONS LINE!!!!!

Yes the rotton egg is back. lol Susan my daughter that is free fom mind control came on Mothers day & fixed the computor.....I cannot tell you how you all made me feel. I was so surprised by all the comments you said I love you all so much ... THANKS ALL

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Oh Mouthy, I am still tearing up here.......but with happiness. You made my day , just seeing your sweet face by your name as always.

Please tell your daughter that we all thank her from the bottom of our hearts for fixing your computer, and that although we are no longer witnesses , our bonds for each other proves that we are still a united brother/sisterhood.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Lying eyes ----(((hug))) I am over whelmed at the love -Thank you so much.I have NEVER in my whole life been so blessed-by folks I have never met. If you all met me you would be so disappointed -I am not the person you have all made me to be.....Thanks darling. I didnt know about those two little arrows on the left of the icon -that makes the page bigger DAH!!! As I have said before it is hard to teach an old dog new tricks... But this old dog is learning LOL Have a good day ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUG))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))00

• Angharad
    Angharad

(((((Mouthy)))))

I'm so glad you got you computer problems sorted out, and are staying !!!!!

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

((((((((Mouthy)))))))

I'm thrilled that you are staying!! I was so bummed when I read that you were leaving ...but to hear that you're staying...well, that's the best news I've had all day!

Love,

Dana

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

YEAH (((((((((((((Mouthy))))))))))))) and her daugher (((((Sue)))))

I'm glad you are sticking around, Grace! You don't know how good it is to have "wisdom" on this board!

j2bf <grinning from ear to ear>

• blondie
    blondie

I am so happy you are staying, mouthy. When things get a little tense around here you have the knack of putting it all in perspective.

Blondie (and Irreverent)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit