Ta!ta! to Simon ,Angie& everyone else on board .

by mouthy 89 Replies latest jw friends

• Angharad
    Angharad

(((((Mouthy)))))

We will miss you so much. As Simon said it's been a pleasure having you here.

I hope you can get the computer problems sorted out and stick around.

We will keep in contact through email.

Take care

Angharad

• Brummie
    Brummie

*sobs at the thought*

Mouthy you could conquer Everest so conquering that PC is just a matter of time. Hope it all works out, it wouldnt be the same without you

(((((bazillion hugs))))))

Brummie

• Dansk
    Dansk

Some people will already know that Grace suffers from severe arthritis. She's a really brave, loving and kind lady who posts here despite her pain. Somehow she's needs something rigging up where she can use her computer more easily. If it isn't working properly perhaps some kind soul will pop round to assist. Does anyone live nearby who can help?

PLEASE DON'T GO, GRACE. UNLESS YOU FEEL YOU REALLY NEED TO. WHATEVER, WE'LL RESPECT YOUR DECISION.

Love,

From every member on the forum!

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    You will be sadly missed Mouthy. My best to you and your future life - HS

I second that!

I third that!

I support that! Cheers to you Mouthy, Ozzie

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

golly gee mouthy!

You will be truly missed by so so many folks!

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

PLEEEEEEASSE DONT GO YET GRACE , we need the wit and wisdom of some of us of mature years , to balance up the exuberance of the others .

We love your posts and we know that you are a caring loving lady. We also know that you have campaigned personally against the Borg and so we would miss a real genuine lover of truth .

I can only add my thoughts to the others, are there any ways of getting special equipment. I believe there are easy to see monitors , keyboards for special needs and so on

If that is all , perhaps it can be overcome. If you really need a break then you take our warmest affection and fond memories

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

Don't go!!! Please, you are one of my favorites!!! You probably either need to reinstall Windows (WindowsME does this a LOT) or need a new keyboard. I have an extra keyboard!!! e-mail me [email protected].

BIG HUG AND KISS

Amanda

• mouthy
    mouthy

Oh my goodness-- Has anyone on here felt real love!! Well let me say all your replys -did that to me.... I cried like a baby- You are all so wonderful.I feel like your my real family- But I am going to get help with the computer.. Dansk ! how sweet of you to recognise my condition... I forget who told me how to clean the mouse. Thanks I will try that. So When it is all fixed up I will turn up like a "rotton egg" Simon & Ang. Your offer was very kind .leave it for awhile- I will try from this end.Thanks to all who e-mailed me. Guess I gave in a bit quick. I always get very low around this time.... I am not usually a quitter -but I guess the "Black Boy" in the class upset me so much- I could see & feel his pain.Think of it guys 17-18 years old .Believe all your taught -then this old lady comes along & tells you ALL the fallacies in one hour. I nearly killed myself when I found out it wasnt truth... I was already OLD .He is a kid....I saw HIS PAIN.....Well I wont be back for a few day anyway- so Take care all of you God Be with each & every one of you... Love !!! Mouthy- Grace -undeserved kindness,( the WT calls me that-I like it) LOL

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

We hope you come back.

• Dansk
    Dansk
    When it is all fixed up I will turn up like a "rotton egg"

HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!! DON’T BE AWAY TOO LONG!!

Love,

Dansk

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit