Ta!ta! to Simon ,Angie& everyone else on board .

by mouthy 89 Replies latest jw friends

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

Grace was my roommate at the 1994 Ex Witness Meet up in Pennsylvania. What a wonderful, funny person you are and I am looking forward to seeing you again in October.

• lollydawdle
    lollydawdle

I agree with Razorblade!! You are a shining star on this forum and you can't let your fanclub down. Don't be giving all these nice folk grief, girl!! Besides, whoever heard of a silent MOUTHY!!

Love you to bits darling.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Ex Witness Meet up in Pennsylvania. What a wonderful, funny person you are and I am looking forward to seeing you again in October. ME TOO

HEY JOY!!!!! I did it... Look!!!! Thanks Lolly.. Joy just taught me how to copy & paste....Oh I am SO proud of my self. I learned 3 things this week end...
    OPENING THE WINDOW TO STICK OUT MT HEAD ( big head .. )

• borgfree
    borgfree

Hi Grace,

Gee, a lot has gone on with this thread. Of course I would know you could not leave this place. (I know you)

Also, since you are two doors from my suite in PA, I know where all of the noise came from last year, please try to hold it down this year.

I think there may be at least two other members of my family at PA this year, I will not say who though.

Roy

• mouthy
    mouthy

Oh Borgfree!!!!! Lovely!! What wonderful news I hope it is who I am thinking....I heard via the 'gossip' line what is going on in A...s life. Sounds alright -I do hope it will be a good thing.( not much gets pass me... bud)
    As for the noise !!!!! we didnt have any drums in OUR apartment ...But I know who DID!!!!!! YOURS!!!!!! I love you lots.....

• mouthy
    mouthy

Oh my goodness ,Thanks for bringing it up again >thequiteone

• mouthy
    mouthy

NO I am not saying goodbye.

I just pressed on the link that the quite one told me to check & it was this one. 9 years ago.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Here's something to keep Grace around another 9 years

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBdSqk78nHw

• mouthy
    mouthy

Billy the Ex Bethelite >>>>with Tom & your wonderful post I will take that in my head to bed
    Oh Tom what you do to me!!!!!! thank you sweetie Billy & Tom for giving me a "dream" to go with

Good Night God Bless you all

• talesin
    talesin

Granny, this post freaked me out at first, then I saw how old it is.

if you want to PM me your phone number, I would love to call you.

xoxo

Love you!

tal

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit