Ta!ta! to Simon ,Angie& everyone else on board .

by mouthy 89 Replies latest jw friends

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

Mommmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

You can't leave!!!! I've lost a gramma, a mommy and a daughter....and now...YOU????? <Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah>

I'm hoping you are on MSN Instant Messenger...I just added you, Mommy Mouthy!

<whole lotta wailing going on>

ESTEE

• teejay
    teejay

Grace (Mouthy),

I’m with Lady Lee. Maybe all you need is to defrag. You really oughta try correcting the pc problems you’re having rather than jumping to the conclusion that leaving us is the solution. Ya think?

PS. There were some problems with this topic earlier - sorry if any posts were lost or you were unable to reply. – Simon

How ironic that there’d be problems in a thread about Grace’s departure due to computer problems!

• nightwarrior
    nightwarrior

Grace

We love you and you are an inspiration... please come backto us we need you but we understand your reasons.

Be well and take care, and I hope you don't mind if we drop you a msg from time to time jsut to make sure that you are being good, and that really you are not out partying LOL

Lots of hugs

Mr & Mrs Nightwarrior

• jgnat
    jgnat

You guys are all being so gracious about Mouthy leaving. As for me, I plan on being pouty and unreasonable until she comes to her senses. Mouthy, take this Mother's Day gift, and let everybody help you get your computer running smoothly again.

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

(((((((MOUTHY))))))-(((((GRAN)))))

If I have to get down to St. Jacobs, I will.

You mean so much to so many on here. You have also made my participation here on Simon's forum, so much more special.
    I LOVE YOU TO BITS...I really do!

You've given me so much joy on this forum, and you've been so sweet, so kind, and have been such a joy to so many.

I didn't even see this thread; I hadn't been on-line for almost 2 days, and I see this: I nearly collapsed.

That silly mouse. What I use to clean it, just in case, is a Q-tip or cotton-tipped swab dipped in alcohol. I take the cotton tip, and gently rub it on the ball part of the mouse. I gently keep rolling it, not to touch it with my fingers, and clean it bit by bit.

It really does help.

But I can tell you, I'd miss you something fierce.

You mean so much to me; and so many others.

We LOVE You Grace...more than you could ever know..but I do know you feel it..but what we feel as a collective force of forum members, is indeed, incredibly strong.

BIG HUGS/KISSES to the best internet grannie we could ever want.

I'm wishing/hoping the computer problem, or possible mouse problem is remedied real soon.

Love you Gran.

• kaz
    kaz

SHAME YOUR GOING, I HAVE MY FIRST DAY TODAY. I HOPE YOU WILL BE BACK SOON

KAZ

• berylblue
    berylblue

Mouthy, thanks for all the wonderful assistance you've given me...all the best to you...

Rosemarie

• TruckerGB
    TruckerGB

Just a thought,would it be possible to set up a voice recognition prog in microsoft word,it would just be post and paste then instead of keyboard pounding,I know these progs do exist.

Take care.

Rich.

• Xandria
    Xandria

Take Care Mouthy,

Don't be a stranger.. my email is open and I have yours. You shall be missed. Snif.

Xandria

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Mouthy, any luck with the computer, or that mouse?

I will give you a call soon, because the forum without Mouthy, cannot nor will ever be the same.

Hope this is only a temporary glitch/problem.

Missing her terribly already.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit