Ta!ta! to Simon ,Angie& everyone else on board .

by mouthy 89 Replies latest jw friends

• mouthy
    mouthy

TO all of you I want to say thanks for the many hours ,love, fun, & affection I have experienced on this board...Simon & Ang a special ((hug)) for letting me be here. To those who have adopted me as a MUM, Gran, Friend Thanks for putting up with me & wonderful comments you have made about me...I cannot keep up with the board anymore. I am having trouble with my computer -which make me frustrated. So this is goodbye. If any need to reach me personally you know my e-mail is [email protected]. I really do care about a lot of you- even come to "like" some of the trolls.... good luck to all of you
    (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
    Mouthy- Grace -Undeserved kindness -What ever - Love ya

• refiners fire
  • bittersweet
    bittersweet

Say it ain't so mouthy!!!! Who will be the oldest on the board without you???

You will be sorely missed my friend!

missing you already......

• gitasatsangha
    gitasatsangha

Goodbye. but I do hope the computer problem can be corrected and you can come back.

• blondie
    blondie

I will miss your wit and wisdom, mouthy. We need someone to balance out the trolls. Keep practicing on the computer and come back soon.

Blondie

• Dansk
    Dansk
    If any need to reach me personally you know my e-mail is [email protected].

Hey Grace,

You can't leave us! We won't let you - and we can't send you e-mails if your computer is down, so you better stick around

Love and ((((((hugs)))))),

Dansk

• Thunder Rider
    Thunder Rider

Damn computerI wil miss you Mouthy

• mouthy
    mouthy

Dansk the computor is not down- I just cant keep up with everything,,,,I am having trouble moving the bar that goes up & down>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>this
    So rahter than get "me knickers in a twist" I thought I would give up...Thanks for your replies. I will "pee less" tonight.. lol( the more you cry the less you pee)..

• JamesThomas
    JamesThomas

Dear Grace, That was my mothers name -- Grace. I was just starting to really warm up to you as I am fairly new here (less than 6 months). I loved to see your responses and replies. You will be sincerely missed. Here is a picture of a flower I took and played with a bit with Photoshop. I had named it GraceFlower. Here it is for you, dear Grace. JamesT

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

Mouthy: You, and your special insight on matters, will be sorely missed.

Please take care of yourself. I really enjoy your posts. I hope you can come back soon.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit