New ANTI-GAY video for Kids on jw.org

by ttdtt 234 Replies latest jw experiences

• cofty
    cofty
    Your use of the word apologist is unconscionable.
  • freemindfade
    freemindfade

I apologize to you cofty

It wasn't directed to you more of a general attitude I found disturbing.

The internet news is outraged we should be too.

• cofty
    cofty
    I apologize to you cofty

Thank you

The internet news is outraged we should be too.

I feel no obligation to share anybodies outrage.

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

Well I was pissed before it hit the internet. I only feel my initial feelings are validated by the shear amount of people finding this not just stupid, but disturbing because of being designed specifically for children.

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

Most if not all adults who are anti-gay and have children teach them that homosexuality is bad and a lot of kids pick that stuff up very early in school on the playground so this video doesn't really surprise me. I'm used to this sort of masked hate or strong aversion toward people who are gay since I have had to deal with it all my life even before I even knew or accepted the fact that I liked guys. Nothing new here!

LRG

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

I don't really care what subject WT takes heat for as long as they recieve some negative attention about something.

If there are a variety of issues highlighted, and, let's face it there are plenty to choose from, child abuse, condemnation of gay/lesbian lifestyle, doomsday howling, anti-higher education, blood issue .....

Someone who doesn't care about one issue may start looking into the others because the issue close to their heart has has been highlighted on social media.

So, keep it with the dumb videos WT you just might be blessed with 15 minutes of infamy for each one of them.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

On a funny note, I did notice how just to drive the heterosexual point home maybe, when Eve is presented to Adam he hands her a flower.

Now call it crappy animation but the way Adam raises his forearm with the flower in his hand the only thing missing was the sound effect "SHA-WING" lol.

• steve2
    steve2

I like how Eve suddenly slides towards Adam's awkwardly outstretched left arm. There is some awkward animation but at least it enables Eve to put on quite a "slide show". Very diverting.

And the Award for the Most Frequently Viewed Badly Animated Video goes to......jw.org!!!!!

You know where to stick that Award, guys.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown
    The only people I have seen sliding like that were in vampire movies - eeeek!
  • Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

konceptual99, that funny link deserves a repeat. Some of the comments afterward are pretty good, too: http://wonkette.com/601364/jehovahs-witnesses-will-learn-you-how-to-be-the-cutest-lil-homophobe-ever

Love the title:

why oh why was Prince part of this organization?

Jehovah’s Witnesses Will Learn You How To Be The Cutest Lil’ Homophobe EVER

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit