The King of the North has now entered into the 'land of decoration' (the Spiritual Estate of Jehovah's People) - Annual Meeting

by Listener 49 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Malachi Elijah
    Malachi Elijah

So Sanderson pulled a Peter take flight from arrested Jesus

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Oh ghod, they got the bilge pumps going again. Dolce sangre de Haysus!*

*This is pidgin and not intended to be a proper linguistic expression. Slack spoken here.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Mark Sanderson said, "Does this mean... Well, we are not ready to tell you."

Then YOU, Mark Sanderson, and your motley crew, are as useless as tits on a log.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

John.prestor recalled, "...a Sister I knew a few years back told me she intended to hide her Bible in a bag of peas in her freezer."

[Years hence, during the Tribulation] "Sister, why does your Bible smell of pea?"

• Dagney
    Dagney

Is it perhaps a milestone I've reached that when I see "King of the North" I now immediately think the thread will be about "Game of Thrones?"

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

"Winter is coming!"

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    horror! Horror! HORROR!
    The Russian government took buildings. Buildings! OUR buildings!
    Oh Jehovah, smite the evil hordes this very minute!
    I...I...just can't write any more....the buildings....the buildings....

Absolutely Stucky. I noticed when the whole Russia thing happened and they spoke about it on jwbroadcast, Saunderson( I believe) listed it as: BRANCH office confiscated, FUNDS were confiscated, KINGDOM HALLS were confiscated then....LAST of all..... he mentions BROTHERS being arrested.

Absolutely no shame about where their priorities lay.

• Bad_Wolf
    Bad_Wolf

As they said before babylon the great will fall first, so that means the WT is babylon the great HAHAHAH

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

I vaguely remember a similar talk when some of the JW’s were arrested for preaching (in China?), similar “oh, this is the worst persecution ever, that means we’re very close to the end”.

The King of the North has officially been the USSR, “gone missing”, “it is probably China” and now “Russia again” in my short lifetime.

• zeb
    zeb

So the 'king of the north' has done the dirty.

So the Russian govt has invaded the NY monastery where the gb live.?

and the answer is.. draw your own conclusions so we can dump out as in "Stay alive till '75" and say it was all your fault you gave away jobs, cashed in retirement plans, sold off houses etc..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit