The King of the North has now entered into the 'land of decoration' (the Spiritual Estate of Jehovah's People) - Annual Meeting

by Listener 49 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

I agree with Jidders:

I always thought that BABYLON the GREAT was supposed to be destroyed FIRST, and THEN Jehovah's people would be targeted??

So it seems that they are now changing the order of things around?

• WillYouDFme
    WillYouDFme
    1. "We must follow direction from Jehovah's organization ... Why? Because Jehovah will provide us with the direction that we need, so that we can maintain our spirituality. And Brothers it is vital that we adhere to that direction closely in order to preserve our spirituality and the spirituality of others who may worship with us."

Translated:
    1. We are going to be asking you for MORE money, make sure you give it to us!

2. We are going to be selling your KH and move you into an already crowded hall, don't complain!

3. We are going to tell you to be more frightened of other people, you better do it.

• sir82
    sir82

Thousands of JWs sent into Nazi concentration camps, thousands more sent off into Siberia, thousands more beaten, raped and slain in various African countries over the decades....

But now - NOW - this is "unprecedented".

Hmmm....I wonder why now it is "unprecedented"?

Let's let ol' Mark explain himself:

We've not seen such a large branch seized by a government, as well as all of our Kingdom Halls

The horror! Horror! HORROR!

The Russian government took buildings. Buildings! OUR buildings!

Oh Jehovah, smite the evil hordes this very minute!

I...I...just can't write any more....the buildings....the buildings....

• The Fall Guy
    The Fall Guy

https://tv.jw.org/#en/mediaitems/WebHomeSlider/pub-jwb_201901_4_VIDEO

This video provides proof that the Governing Body is divinely inspired to warn that the end is near by showing that only God's people (aka JW's) were selected for "persecution" by Nazi Germany and the Russian authorities.

Sheesh - what more proof do we need?????

• tiki
    tiki

Shiver me timbers

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

The jws are still free to live a regular life. But what makes this different is not the loss of life but the loss of buildings?!

• The Fall Guy
    The Fall Guy

At 24 mins Mr. Jackass of the GB announces the production of a new book (Ezekiel's prophecies explained) which the self-appointed "faithful slave" commissioned 10 years ago - a job which they assigned to their helpers in a Writing Committee!!!!

I thought the "slave" was assigned to provide the food - not their sycophants.

• Tobyjones262
    Tobyjones262

I thought that the governments had to destroy all other religion and see JWs are still here and then as they attack Jehovah steps in.

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

SOS,DD! Same Old Sh*t, Different Day!

just saying!

• minimus
    minimus

The Watchtower wants you to always be scared, thinking this is it! They want you dependent on them . Don’t even go to the bathroom unless we give you the ok.

CULT

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit