The King of the North has now entered into the 'land of decoration' (the Spiritual Estate of Jehovah's People) - Annual Meeting

by Listener 38 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

This is just so silly. To take any notice of The Book of Daniel which is simply a Political Tract for its time, (circa 164 B.C.E, not earlier like it pretends) and aimed at Antiochus Epiphanes 1V. is frankly childish.

To make this in to a prophecy about 21st century JW Org is arrogant as well as incredibly stupid.

Why are they not warning their followers to "watch out for the Ships of Kittim" and to beware of " Egypt" and look out for those "Ethiopians at their steps ?"

Is the rest of the " prophesy" to have no fulfillment ?

• Tenacious
    Tenacious

If Russia happens to give their cherished properties back then it can be said that "Jehovah's hand" reached for that Visine.

Seriously stupid talk. Seriously mind conditioned people.

These talks are classic psychological manipulation.

You build up, up, and then you lower the hammer. Boom!!

Then you start the comfort phase. The parent to child love phase. Then you close it out by leaving doubts.

So they accomplished to tell their audience "God is knocking loudly now. God is coming! God is coming! He's around the corner! God will not harm you so long as you do as we please. Thank you for coming suckers.

What a sad way to live.

• sir82
    sir82

Zechariah 2:8, in the upcoming 2020 New New New World Translation:

For this is what Jehovah of armies has said, ‘Following after [the] glory he has sent me to the nations that were

despoiling YOU people; for he that is touching YOU taking away your real estate holdings is touching my eyeball.
  • Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

Sanderson took the first flight out of Russia after the judge spoke his final words.

G.

• sir82
    sir82

Sanderson took the first flight out of Russia after the judge spoke his final words.

LOL.

First class, no doubt.

Remember the JW broadcasting thing about how Jehovah "miraculously" provided that flight for him & his entourage? As if making a phone call to a travel agent were somehow the province of "holy spirit in action".

Funny how Jehovah cares so well for Sanderson but throws the 175,000 other JWs in Russia under the bus.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The WTS will try and spin things for their own validation and quite often use bible scripture as a support base.

The truthful reality its all emotively contrived bullshit

• john.prestor
    john.prestor

Yeah, it sure is interesting how Sanderson and his buddies tell Russian JWs to endure persecution and keep preaching and meeting and what not, but as soon as they might throw him in jail... goodbye Russia.

• Esse quam videri
    Esse quam videri

john.prestor ...a Siter I knew a few years back told me she intended to hide her Bible in a bag of peas in her freezer,...

That's just crazy. Bags of peas are the first things they look for.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

The average R&F Jehovah`s Witness has no idea what he or she believes in anymore ,the Doctrines if you can call them that keep changing so much so often ,I bet even Jehovah can`t keep up with them anymore , and Jesus ? he just keeps scratching his head with a bewildered look on his face .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit