The King of the North has now entered into the 'land of decoration' (the Spiritual Estate of Jehovah's People) - Annual Meeting

by Listener 49 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Proclaiming persecution is a form of self validation for the group.

If they weren't being persecuted in their awareness, they wouldn't have validation.

It places the notion that mankind is living in the last days and God's select ones are able to discern everything to what is happening to them and all of mankind.

All BS but it keeps the brainwashed JWS alert.

• millie210
    millie210

So what would they be saying if Russia hadn't taken the buildings?

Would they be back to talking about what color socks brothers wear and how sisters shouldn't marry anyone who isn't a "servant"?

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

''So what would they be saying if Russia hadn't taken the buildings?

Would they be back to talking about what color socks brothers wear and how sisters shouldn't marry anyone who isn't a "servant"? ''

Probably something like this. Since the rank and file are mostly gullible enough to believe that what the GB says is 'gospel'.

• john.prestor
    john.prestor

Commissioned 10 years ago? I glanced through the thing and it doesn't look like it took even half that time. I mean what do I know, I don't run a publishing company. But to me that just comes across like they're tooting their own horn. Did one of them actually say that, The Fall Guy?

• The Fall Guy
    The Fall Guy

JP - That's exactly what Mr. Jackass said @ 24 mins 20 secs.

https://tv.jw.org/#en/mediaitems/LatestVideos/pub-jwb_201901_4_VIDEO

• The Fall Guy
    The Fall Guy

LOL! Just read the introductory letter in the book from the Eight Gnomes of Warwick:

"Dear lovers of Jehovah,...........Consider the lessons learned from Jesus’ illustrations. A number of those illustrations refer to events that will soon take place during the fast approaching great tribulation."

Spiritual roughage to keep all the credulous JW's bowels moving.

• Splash
    Splash

So Russia are sort of touching God's eyeball, but not really.

Touching it enough to cause an irritation but not enough to get a reaction.

It must be a fraction of eyeball touching, which is permitted.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

So what would they be saying if Russia hadn't taken the buildings?

Would they be back to talking about what color socks brothers wear

Millie210 ...

Yes, colorful socks and tight pants would likely be the hot topics.

Rub a Dub

• Spiral
    Spiral

This kind of mumbo jumbo prophetic interpretation gibberish always made my head hurt. I have such a hard time understanding why anyone falls for it.

• notsurewheretogo
    notsurewheretogo

So as the GB sees the massive increase of public exposure due top their child abuse policies they release a statement saying a prophecy has been fulfilled and persecution is to be increased.

Well never saw that coming...joke.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit